The first dance

{A/n: Don't play the video just yet if you want it to match up with the chapt.}

Third Person

Alice quicken her pace as she walked outside where the reception was being held as she was greeted with the wedding planner, "Are you the groom's daughter?"

"Yes, I am. Sorry for coming so late I ran into one of my new older brothers." Alice bowed apologizing

"It's alright, you aren't late at all. We have everything set up for you we'll make the announcement here shortly." The wedding planner smiles.

"Alright, thank you." Alice smiled back.

Soon all the guests went to the reception as Ema walked with her brothers, Louis asked.
"Chii-chan where's Ali-chan?"

"Well I'm not sure, she said she had somewhere to be and ran off," Ema answered as the brother nodded.

Everyone went to the assigned table as the wedding planner smiled holding the microphone standing by the stage, "Ladies and Gentlemen it's time for the first dance. For this song, the groom's second daughter will be playing."

Everyone was completely surprised, most guests did not know of Rintaro having two daughters. While Rintaro, Ema, and Juli weren't aware that Alice was going to play for the wedding and the Asahinas didn't even know she could play an instrument.

Alice walked up on stage as she went to the piano and sat on the bench gentle placing her fingers on the desired keys and placing her foot on the pedal, she took a deep breath, she waited for Rintaro and Miwa as she looked at them and smiled. The shocked couple looked at each other and smiled as the took their place on the dance floor, as soon as they got on the dance floor Alice looked at the piano keys before closing her eyes. Her smile faded as she focused opening her eyes she began playing.

{A/n: Play the video now, that's what she's playing}

As the couple danced to the beautifully played piano all the brothers' eyes went wide, they couldn't help but think she was beautiful. Alice half-open eyes focused only on the keys, as she in that moment playing the piano she looked beautiful. Ema smiled, proud of her sister and took a few pictures of Alice as well as Rintaro and Miwa dancing. The brothers were in awe at the scene in front of them as every single one of them expect for two; Hikaru and Louis, felt as their hearts skipped a beat. Much to everyone's disappointment, the dance ended as did the song.

Alice's POV

I get like this every time I play, I push everything out my mind and just focus on the sounds of the keys as the world disappears itself. Soon I finish playing as the song ends and I let out a quiet breath as I come back to my senses. Soon everyone started to clap and I flinch at the sudden noises as I turn to give a shy embarrassed smile, I get up from the bench and I bow before walking off the stage. Miwa and Papa walked up to me as Miwa grabbed my hands as she smiled.

"My, my, that was beautiful! I had no idea you could play." Her compliment caused me to blush.

"Oh thank you." I give an eye closed smile as I blushed.

"You did wonderfully," Papa said as he patted my head and I opened my eyes to smile at him.

"I'm glad you both enjoyed it." I smiled at both of them.

Soon we had to part ways as the reception went on and I walked over to find Ema as she was taking pictures of everyone and I jogged over to her and hugged her for behind.

"Onee-chan I was so nervous!" I whined, "I thought I was gonna mess up."

"Alice, you were incredible." Ema smiled at me as I let her go.

"Alice you were amazing!" Tsubaki said as he pulled me into a hug, my heart jumped for a second but thankfully I was starting to get used to his hugs.

"I agree, I didn't know you could play," Azusa said as he pulled Tsubaki off me.

Next is was Wataru to hug me as he looked up at me, "Onee-chan! You looked so pretty when you were playing! You looked like a princess!"

"Thanks, Wataru." I giggled and pat his head.

"It was pretty good tiny knight," Fuuto smirked.

"Stop calling me that jerk!" I pouted.

"Imouto-chan, you just keep getting better." Kaname said as I look towards him as he stood next to me, "I think you deserve a reward."

As said that he gave me a smirk and I'm gonna lie it was pretty attractive and I quickly looked away blushing as I smiled quite flustered, "I-I don't know about that! I'm just glad everyone enjoyed it."
"I can't believe I just thought my brother was attractive."

I noticed Ema had disappeared with Subaru and I could think was, "about time he apologized."

"I keep forgetting how good you play." I hear a familiar voice say from behind and I let go of Wataru to turn around and I see Eira walking up to us.

"Eira? You came." I smiled seeing her.

"Of course I came, I am still your father's friend." She sighed.

"Who might this be?" Hikaru asked with a smile.

"Oh sorry, This is Eira Mino." I look at the gathering of my brothers, "She's a family friend and my superior at work."

"It's nice to meet you all, please take care of this idiot for me." Eira bowed.

"Hey, Eira! I'm not an idiot!" I pouted.

"Yeah, you're right. More like a walking disaster." She smiled as I whine pouting before she pats my head, "but seriously I didn't expect you to play."

"Well I wanted to thank Papa and I couldn't really think of anything else." I smiled.

"Mayumi would be proud of you if she was here. Which she also wants to check in with you." Eira hummed.

"Is Mayumi-san your piano teacher?" Masaomi questioned.

I nod as Eira said, "Yes, she's also Alice's therapist."