Who are you? Pt1

I sigh, the morning light hitting my face. I roll over and slowly sit up.

"I guess I still can't sleep alone..." I yawn.

I get up and get changed and packing up my sport bag with all the stuff I got from the team. Miyu gave me a school list last practice so today I have to go shopping. I check my phone for anything new, a few new reports from the M.Q.C, some texts from the brothers and Ema checking in, and a notification that my basketball tickets are in the mail today. I lock my phone and toss it on my bed.

I sit at my desk and pull my hair back, pulling the magical makeup on I get dressed before I head to the kitchen to eat. The twins sat on the couch and talked to Ema before Ukyo asked Ema to do some housechores. The twins looked at me and I continued to eat.

"We got Subaru back for you." One of the said.

"That's nice to know." I finish my food before getting up and setting my dish into the kitchen. I grab some snacks and I turn to go back upstairs when Tusbaki chuckled.

"Isn't that a lot for one person to eat?"

"This is a little snack for me though..." I look at food in my arms; two whole sub sandwiches, four bags of potato chips, a bottle of juice and water, couple bags of mini cookies, and a small cup of strawberries.

"That's a small snack?" Azusa looked at me a little surprised.

"Yea. Until its time for my class or my stuff gets here." I nod before heading up the stairs and going to my bedroom.

I set my snacks on my bed, so to kill some time I'm gonna work on the healing liquid. My goal was to be able to crystallize the liquid so I could expand and create more healing crystals, but in order to do that I would need to touch the liquid without touching it.... I can't touch it because it'll turning into water... But the only way to crystallize it for me is to touch it...

"Hmmm how am I going to do this..?" I rested chin in my hand sighing. I close my eyes thinking of possible ideas. I smile opening my eyes and snapping my fingers getting an idea that would work.

Creating a crystal dish I pour the liquid in the dish. This plan was gonna take a lot of time ans magic but it could work. I make a small crystal shard in my hand, dropping it into the dish with the liquid I set my hands on the sides and feed the shard magic to go bigger using the liquid as source material.

My magic circle appeared under and above the dish as the shard starting to glow. Consuming my energy and magic I lost track of time as the shard slowly grew. I didn't know hours passed until I heard my doorbell ring. I stop doing my spell. Feeling drained and halfway done I put the remaining liquid back into the vile and hid it, while making the crystal look like a desk decoration. I grabbed a sub from my bed and started eating it as I open my door.

I don't see anyone. My first thought was if I was imagining things, I've used too much magic... I'm hearing things now. I should take a nap then.

"Ali your stuff is here." Juli's voice squeaked. I look down at him and nodded then he scurried off down the hall.

"Oh thanks" I smile and come out my room and shut my door.

I walk to the stairs and head down going, I go outside to meet the movers. I sign a few papers and tell them my room number. I help move my boxes to room so everything moves along quite quickly. I pay them when I had one box left. For some reason this box was in the front seat of the moving van I didn't think much of it and go to my room. I reach to grab the only box left but its lifted out of my reach by a mover.

I look at him narrowing my eyes and now I get a good look at him. He was young compared to the other mover. Messy brown hair under a red hat, and his eyes were two different colors; one hazel and one green. I pout he was taller than me and about the same height as Fuuto.