Broken seals

Alice's POV

Two magic circles glowed; one under me and the other above... I felt the chains that bound my powers became physically as they shoot from the magic circles. The copies died as the chain pierced through them wrapping around me. I slowly stand up my leg most likely broken. The air starts to circle and whip around me. The chains got tighter bruising my skin as a warning. I igrone the pain.

"Second seal, third seal...shatter!"

The glowing chains broke and went flying and turned into small orals of light encircling us creating a protective barrier. The man loosen his grip on Wataru and I could see Wataru take a breath and open his eyes a little.

"Wataru close your eyes..." I take a deep breath and Wataru closes his eyes. Bringing my hands to my mouth.

"Attacking me will kill this boy!" The man laugh trying to get under my skin.

My mind raced with millions of thoughts...but one was clearer than the others. I waited for the barrier to complete, and seal us in.

'Eira's gonna kill me from this'

"Roar of the crystal dragon!"

My magic circle rotated on my hands as I blow into them, a crystal vortex blew towards the two as crystals came out the ground leading to them.

The man screamed in pain and the vortex ripped his arm off sending him flying into the air and into the barrier. Wataru went flying up too because the force of the roar.

I stop my roar when the guy was pinned to the barrier high in the air. My magic circle appeared on my back as I look at Wataru.

"Tail of the crystal dragon" a large lizard looking crystal tail came out the circle and wrapped around Wataru's waist and pulled him to me, I caught him and hugged him.

"You're safe now. Don't worry I got you." I whisper gently as he hugged me back trembling.

"O-onee-c-chan-n" he cried into my chest.

I glare at the fallen man as he screams in pain and shock at the lost of his arm. A large crystal grew from the ground blocking him from view and wide enough to block any attacks. I turned back to Wataru.

I pull away from the hug and kneeled down to his height, by this time he opened his eyes and we made eye contact, I gave him a gentle smile.

"Stay here and whatever you do, don't look okay? I don't want him to know you're hiding here okay?" I wiped his tears and he nodded. "Good. I'll be right back."

I kissed his head before standing up and moving from behind my crystal wall. The man had his arm in his hand and growled at me.

"YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR THIS!!" A grayish black magic circle appeared under him. His shadow moved and connected with the shadows of the surrounding objects and then copies of him came out of the shadows like they came outta a lake.

He started to laugh like a manic, as they all started running towards. I glance back at the crystal wall.

'I can't let them get close...'

Looking back at the copies and dropped down slamming my hands on the ground making my magic circle appear again.

"Crystal Make: Tunnel!!"

Crystals shot up from the them ground creating a tunnel capturing all the shadow copies inside and the original at the the end. I stand up as his laugh gets more insane.

"Stupid! I create copies from shadows! And you gave me unlimited resource!!"

I move one foot behind me, my eye twitches in pain from my broken leg. I inhale to ready myself.

"Dragon charge!"

I slipped a little before my take off when I went at high speeds through my tunnel, I let out a battle cry as I reach the end of the tunnel and I bring my crystal covered fist into the guy's laughing face but because I slipped at the take off I missed and crystals on my hand cut his cheek and the air pressure from my attack was what knocked him back into the barrier.

He slid to the ground coughing up blood and gasping and I look at him, glaring.

"Oh...I missed.. How disappointing.." I start walking towards him, "I would this time."

He started to tremble in fear, whimpering he cried, "NO! STAY AWAY FROM ME!!"

I raised my fist glaring, "Dragon charge."

"NOOOOO!!" He screamed and passed out from fear and shock.

I sigh, "at least that's over..." I fell onto my butt, "oww my leg.."

I look up and watch as Eira come into the barrier with the clean up crew. I shiver as she glared at me.

"Alice explain this now!" She cold voice chilled me to the core.

"I-I uh um...I won..?"

Next thing I knew my face was in the dirt and the back of my head had a large bump.

"You broke your seal didn't you!"

"...s..seal..ls..." I whimpered

"What?!"

I raised my crystallized arm shaking and she hit me again.

"Ughh, take those two to holding, don't forget this too." She pointed at the severed arm, "Get those houses back to normal. And someone heal this idiot's broke bones, just the bones and serious injuries. The others are her punishment for breaking the rules."

I relax a bit as a healer fixed my leg and I watched as the clean up crew cleaned up my mess. I wait til the two criminals were gone along with the shadow guy's arm and all the blood was cleaned to call my brother out. By the time the healer had finished almost everything was back to normal, well besides the giant crystals everywhere....

"Wataru you can come out now."

Wataru's POV

Hearing Alice call me I poke my head around the glass looking wall, "O-onee-chan.."

She smiled and waved me to her and my eyes got watery ans I ran to her and tackled her in a huge hug. "Onee-Chan! I was so scared!"

"I know. I'm sorry. I never meant to get you involved." She hugged me, gently stroking my head.

I hug her tighter before pulling back, I sniffled looking at her beat up face. She looked down and wiped her face with her sleeve and put on her hood.

"I must look terrible, but I'm fine." She stood up and helped me to my feet.

"Onee-chan... W-what wa-"

"Shhhh Wataru. Keep this a secret okay?"

"What?" I look up at her and I noticed we where by the tree and all the people were gone.

Her hand ruffled my hair and she smiled, "Bye I'll see ya later."

I was too confused with where everyone went to notice her walking away. I look at her and tried to speak but I saw her disappear.

"Wait!" I run to where she disappeared and I touched an invisible wall, and it lit up before turning into sparkles and floating away. But there was no one there. I look around and find a piece of paper on the floor. I bent down and pick it up, opening it was a small message.

Wataru, we'll talk about this at home.

I smile and put the note in my pocket. My teacher called my name telling me Masa-nii was here to pick me up. I run to him and I put my bunny in my bike's basket, and we head home.