Epilogue

I was in Heaven. I tried not to squirm as I lied across a sofa bench vulnerably without any clothes beyond underwear. I bit my lip as Oliver's fingers typed over my stomach teasingly before he released me with concentration.

"You're moving, darling," Levi scolded with a small smile.

"I'm sorry," I said with a blush. I froze with difficulty as he added his own touch over my arm, caressing my flesh lightly before releasing me as well. The glow of his touch remained and those familiar golden words lit under them like a moving tattoo.

"Jax, what does this word mean?" Oliver asked with a frown as he inspected where Jax lightly moved his touch over my leg almost politely.

"You're a disgrace to the Genesis coven," Jax answered dully.

"Aren't we all?" Miles asked with a sly smile.

"Is that really what it means?" Oliver asked blankly, catching a look of distain from Jax.

"Pay attention, please," Sebastian demanded firmly before focusing on his area where he was drawing the words to the surface of my skin expertly. I blushed as they all focused on me once again, viewing the information before writing it down on their own separate notebooks.

There was a shift of movement as all of them besides Jax and Sebastian once again began to tease each other, caressing me lightly before only half-heartedly recording their findings. I wasn't going to complain about them taking their time. I very much enjoyed the attention.

"How about we take a break?" Sebastian finally suggested after quite some time had passed in this fashion. With reluctance, they all submitted and began to move away.

I shifted to reach for my robe, intending on grabbing something to eat. But before I could fully sit up, I yelped as I was pinned back down onto the bench. Theo smiled down at me, bending over to trace his lips over my stomach and rising until his lips found an almond-shaped scar located nearly in the center of my chest. I gasped with delight as he caressed that particular area most affectionately.

"Damn it, Theo," Oliver growled, though he approached with interest carefully. "It's hard enough to try to act civil while doing this without you exciting our little devil."

Theo lifted his head from my scar, turning to Oliver with a shrug. He sat back, allowing me to put on my robe before sitting beside him.

"When you all do it, it's fine, but when I do it, it's a problem," Theo responded moodily.

"Awww, is Teddy bored of doing all the paperwork while we get to play with Katia?" Miles appeared, mocking Theo with a baby voice before snickering pleasantly.

"I'm keeping count," Theo said simply, glancing at me from the side before a small smile took his features. It was something that only occurred after the night in the abandoned theater. He wasn't as afraid to show me his smile any longer, if only because he knew the feeling of fearing never seeing mine again.

"Keeping count of what, Teddy bear?" Levi inquired curiously.

"I'm keeping count of how many times you each call me Teddy," He answered, his tone lowering dangerously. "You'll all get yours when the time is right."

Oliver, Miles, and Levi looked at each other.

"Teddy!"

"Teddysnugglybear!"

"Tootiefruitieteddysnootiebooty!"

Theo's face dropped as the name calling increased tenfold in front of him. I laughed loudly, entertained endlessly. Jax and Sebastian watched with their own amusement as Theo was bombarded by pet names.

Behind Sebastian were the beginnings of a book which would include the complete information of the Genesis coven left behind on my skin. My eyes were drawn by their project, sending me into a deep thought.

The only thing that remained from that horrible night in the theater was the scar on my chest; the only scar which chose not to disappear as all the others typically did. I had managed to survive a stab wound to the heart, through vicarious efforts of the others and a timely arrival to a trauma center. With surgery and supernatural healing abilities, I was able to pull through. The wound nearly disappeared altogether, including all incisions by the hospital, but for some unknown reason the scar caused by Theo's weapon remained stubbornly.

The Exodus coven came to us with an idea for a treaty. They requested, in return for releasing the Phoenix to the evil Genesis vampires, that we provide them with the information that was promised to them. If only to avoid another eternal feud with a coven, Sebastian and the others agreed to Camelia's terms. So now I spent much of my time thriving under their touch as they recorded what they could and left it to Theo to arrange it like puzzle pieces into a book which would eventually be given to Camelia. She did however fail to specify a time limit, so it wasn't our fault if it happened to take longer than expected for... unforeseen reasons.

I looked from the project to each of my men around me, a feeling of deep joy and warmth flourishing within me as they conversed so easily with one another. I was amazed by how much they each meant to me. Before them, I was an empty vessel wandering through trees with an unknown but important purpose. But with them, I had learned and become so much.

Through them I was able to discover individuality, live for the thrill of the moment, love without fear, learn my full potential, understand consequences, and do my best to protect those I loved. After everything, their happiness, love, and safety were my priority.

"The sun's coming up," Jax mused thoughtfully, looking out the window where a light was rising over the horizon lazily. It had already brightened the sky without our notice. I moved from my bench to the window eagerly, pleased by this newer routine that had gone into effect recently.

I watched as the sun climbed over the horizon, glancing back at my vampires as they stood under its soft rays with similar expressions of gratification. I looked back to the sun, lifting my hand palm up to it as if I could hold it in my grasp.

In that moment, I could.

The End

-----------------

Ending credit song: The Police- Every Breath You Take- Denmark + Winter - Re:Imagined

Thank you so much for reading guys! I'll be adding some information tomorrow probably, but I'm exhausted for now! Thank you!!! ♥