Chapter 3

One hour later...
Shane's POV:
We have just finished filming the video and I am now on my computer editing it, whilst Garrett is on his phone, checking Twitter. I decided to take a break editing and join Garrett on the the couch, cuddling and sharing small kisses, whispering promises into each others ears.

Garrett: Shane, you know how lucky I am to have you, you know that I love you don't you?

Shane: Oh I love you too Garrett, and you how lucky I am to have you, without you I wouldn't know where I would be if you never came into my life.

Garrett: I know that's why I love you.
Garrett said cupping Shane's face in his hand, making Shane blush.

Within seconds Garrett was looking deeply into my eyes, as he cupped my face with his hand and slowly leaned in, making me lean in as I can feel his warm breath brushing against my lips, our lips touched and enveloped each others as we kissed more, it got more aggressive with passion, as his tongue brushed against my bottom lip, wanting to come in, so I open my lips and let his tongue sliver past mine, and explore my mouth.

Garrett's POV:
Feeling the sensation of Shane's tongue in my mouth, just felt so wonderful. As he slivers his tongue in brushing against my tongue, as I lean back till I am lying down on the couch with Shane laid on top of me, as I wrap my arms around his back, running my hands all over him and then I end up running my fingers through his soft hair.

After a minute, our tongues were tired, so we pulled them away with our lips still touching, whispering loving messages to each other between kisses. My lips started going to his neck leaving a small trail of kisses on every inch of his neck, all for a sudden I find my self sucking on every inch of his neck, leaving little hickeys as I did so, causing him to moan.

I never wanted this moment to end.

Shane's POV:

The feeling of Garrett, on my neck just felt so fucking good, he was now sucking on a sweet spot, making me moan louder and press his head more into my neck, I wanted more, I never wanted this to end.
He rolled over, now that he was on top of me, as I did the same as my lips were now on his neck kissing down it and leaving hickeys as I did so, as he let out loud moan, as I started running my hands all over his back, down to his ass.

I hear him say:

Garrett: Fuck me Shane, fuck me now!

I respond with:

Shane: As you wish babe

Author' note:
So that's chapter 3 guys! Hope you all enjoyed it, coz I spent a lot of time and effort writing it. Chapter 4 will be out soon, I have just began writing it up, so comment to suggest what else I could include in chapter 4.

So that is it for guys.

I'll see you guys next time! Bye:)