Chapter 16

Garrett's POV:
It's the next day, and today Shane is coming over and I look forward to seeing him as I haven't seen him in five months. I have just got up and had a shower, then I went to my wardrobe and pulled out a pair of skinny jeans and a black and white checkered shirt, I put them on and then go into the bathroom and tidy my hair.

As soon I was ready, it was 1.00pm and I hear a knock on the door, I go to open it and it was Shane. Wow he got here right on time.

Garrett: hi Shane! It's been a long time since I have last seen you

Shane: hi and so good to see you.

Garrett: so I thought we could hang out and watch some movies, order a pizza or Taco Bell and then watch some YouTube videos.

Shane: that's sounds good.

I invited him in, all for a sudden he looked deeply into my eyes with his piercing green/blue eyes, he gets a little bit closer till our bodies touch and our noses touch, I try to pull away, but something made me want to stay pulled in, as he tilts his head up and our lips touch. His lips envelope mine as he kisses me passionately, I notice myself kissing him back, this was just like the kiss we shared five months ago.

He suddenly pulls away fast, with the look of regret in his eyes after remembering that we just friends now. But for some reason I was okay with this happening.

Shane: holy shit! I have got to stop doing that! I bet you are fed of me absentmindedly kissing randomly and forgetting that we're only friends now.

Garrett: it's alright, it's ok. I'm completely ok with this.

Shane: really? So your not mad?

Garrett: of course I'm not mad.

Shane: could we go on for the rest of the day as normal like what just happened, never happened.

Garrett: course we can.

Author's  note:
So that's chapter 16 guys! I hope you enjoyed it, chapter 17 will be out soon I have just began writing it.

Thats it for today guys, I'll see you guys next time! Bye:)