Chapter 19

Garrett's POV:

After that talk with Gabbie, it made me realise that i still like Shane! She is right, I do like Shane, like him like him more than friends! Oh my god! How will I tell him this? Will he like me back? What am I going to do?!

Besides from that, Gabbie finally gets her pizza and is stuffing her face with it. It's really funny when she does that. Shane is now talking to the baby, whilst Gabbie is eating her pizza. And I am thinking about baby names and my feelings for Shane.

Shane's POV:
Gabbie has been getting so big lately, it's now getting to the point in her pregnancy where I can actually hear the baby moving, when I talk to it I must say that is one wrestles kid we have in there.

Although I have also noticed how Garrett has acting a bit odd, lately like ever since we broke up, he hasn't been the same and whenever I ask him what is wrong he keeps saying 'I'm fine' or 'I am not acting strange.' But I know something is wrong.

Gabbie's POV:
Wow! I must say this pizza keeps getting better and better! It just tastes so good! Well anyways apart from that, after that talk I had with Garrett, I can see him now thinking about Shane, I can just tell by the look on his face, he told me that he still likes Shane and I think he needs to tell Shane a some point that he wants Shane back.

He better make his decision quick, because in about three weeks Shane is going off on his book tour and will be gone for a week. So I think he should tell Shane before he leaves.

4 hours later....

Shane, Garrett and I had great time hanging out, we watched movies on Netflix and YouTube videos and then keeping up with the Kardashians and it was so funny seeing Shane's reaction to Kim Kardashian. It was priceless!

Well right now Shane has already left and now I am left with Garrett. He seems to be looking lost again it was probably ever since that talk we had earlier.

Gabbie: Garrett are you ok?

Garrett: yeah I'm fine, it's just that I have been thinking, how am I going to tell Shane that I want him back? Like I'm afraid if I say something he may say no or not be interested. Or he might even hate me.

Gabbie: don't worry, just tell him that you still like him and that you love him and I'm sure he will not be mad and he will believe it. You want to know why? Because it's the truth.

Garrett: really?

Gabbie: yeah.

Garrett: ok. Alright I'll do it.

Gabbie: that's the spirit! Now you may want to make it a little quick, because in three weeks Time, Shane will be leaving to go on his book tour and will be gone for a week.

Garrett: so I have about three weeks to tell Shane, that I love him.

Gabbie: yup.

Garrett: ok. Well I think I'll go, have a nice evening.

Gabbie: I will, take care. Bye

Garrett: bye.

Garrett, has now driven away and I close the door and head into the living room and watch some tv.

Author's note:
So that's chapter 19 guys! Chapter 20 will be out soon, I have just began writing it.

So that is it for today guys, I'll see you guys next time! Bye:)