Chapter 18

Garrett's POV:
I just woken and it is 9.am. I walk into the kitchen and find a note on the counter which is from Shane, that's says:

Garrett,
By the way I have left and gone home, it was fun hanging out with you.

Shane.

Shane has already left, wow he must have gotten up very early, I thought. Besides from that anyways, I go to the fridge and drink up one of my protein shakes, I then go into the bathroom and take a shower, as I then comb my hair and brush my teeth.

I go my wardrobe and pick out a pair of jeans and a red and white checkered shirt, which I change into and then I go on my phone and check Twitter, Instagram and YouTube. After about 15 minutes I receive a text.

I open the text and it's from Shane and it says:

Garrett's phone:

S: hey Garrett, Gabbie wants to see u 2day, so wanna see her with me? If so I'll pick u up at 1.00pm.

G: yeah ok. I'm already dressed and every thing.

S: ok, I'll pick u up.

G: alright. See ya!

S: see ya!

End of text.

It's already 12.30pm. Wow time flys fast, so I put on some tv and wait for Shane. After about 30 minutes I turn off the tv and walk up to the window, Shane's car has just pulled into my drive way, I walk out the door and go to him.

Garrett: hey Shane.

Shane: hi.

Garrett you seem to be right time.

Shane: I know, so first stop Gabbie's place. Can't wait for you to see her and the baby.

Garrett: wait did she have the baby?!

Shane: no she didn't not for another 4 months anyway. She is about five and a half months now, so in another two weeks or so she will be six months and maybe we may actually be able to see a full body when we go for another monthly scan.

Garrett: I see, so do you hope the baby to be a boy or a girl.

Shane: well I don't really care weather it's a boy or a girl, as long as it's healthy and will live that's all what matters.

Garrett: I see.

After about 20 minutes from talking, we arrive at Gabbie's and walk to the door and ring the bell.

Gabbie: hi Shane! Hi Garrett! Come on in.
Gabbie said waddling aside letting Shane and Garrett in, then closing the door behind her.

Shane: so how's the baby and you?

Garrett: oh the baby is doing just fine and I'm doing alright, although I seem to be getting a whole lot more tired carrying this huge weight around.
She said pointing to her stomach.

Shane: I see, so have you looked any cribs?

Gabbie: yeah I have been, but I don't want to rush into it yet. So how are you Garrett?

Garrett: oh I'm doing fine thanks.

Shane: so um what should we do?

Gabbie: something that doesn't require much energy. Oh I know what about some Netflix and maybe we could also talk about baby names.

Shane: yeah we could do that.

Garrett: I could really help you guys with some baby names.

Gabbie: thanks Garrett. Now I am really having a huge craving for stuffed crust, pizza now, so I'm gonna order a pizza. I'll make it a large one, since I'm so fricken hungry!

Shane: you should probably have them deliver it to you as well.

Gabbie: yeah good idea.

Gabbie's POV:
These past 5 months have been complete hell. I always kept throwing up every morning, crying over the most smallest things like that slight dent I have on my kitchen counter, and craving foods like pizza with stuffed crust or pickles with BQQ sauce, or maple syrup. It sounds disgusting, but it tastes so good.

I have now just ordered a pizza, and now getting out some pickles, putting then on a plate and squirted some maple syrup on them, then Garrett walks in.

Garrett: why have you got pickles with maple syrup?

Gabbie: oh I don't know, but for some reason I crave it and it just tastes so fucking good! So are you alright? You seem a bit lost.

Garrett: oh me um well it's just that ever since me and Shane broke up I haven't been feeling the same lately. But then one night when we were hanging out as friends, for some reason he kissed me and I seemed to have liked it. He did it again quite recently and has already regretted it like he did five months ago. And now I have mixed feelings about him.

Gabbie: by the looks of what you are saying, I think it's a sign that he still likes you but hasn't got the courage to tell you or strongly show it.

Garrett: you know what Gabbie it probably is, maybe he does still like me, that must explain why he randomly kissed me. And why he kept saying sorry for it was probably because he was worried.

Gabbie: by the looks of what your saying, I think your still into Shane.

Garrett: oh my god. Gabbie your a genius! Your absolutely right, I am still into Shane.

Gabbie: told ya. Now when is that pizza coming? I am so fricken hungry!

Garrett: be patient with it, give them some time to prepare it.

Gabbie: your right, your absolutely right it's just pizza.

Garrett: exactly. Calm down.

Author's note:
So that's chapter 18 guys! I hope you enjoyed it, chapter 19 will be out soon I have just began writing it.

That's it for today guys! I'll see you guys next time! Bye:)