Chapter 13

One week later....
Garrett's POV:
Today's Friday, everything seems to be going smoothly. Me and Shane are getting along just fine as friends and now he is just worrying about how he is going to be a father in the next nine months, I must tell you he seems pretty worried about it. But I think everything will be alright.

Today Shane, Drew, Joey and I are going to make a video together at Shane's place and then after wards get some Taco Bell and watch some movies, so that was something I look forward to, but although joey was going to be there which made me a little concerned since we never got along, but I just won't talk to him, I will just pretend he's not there. I think today's going to be ok.

Shane's POV:
Today, I'm having Drew, Joey and Garrett over, we are going to make some videos get some Taco Bell perhaps and then watch some movies and YouTube videos. I know that Joey and Garrett don't get along, but I aim for them to get along and know each other better so that they can be friends and hopefully get along. I just don't like seeing two of my friends as enemies.

I set up my camera and lights and now I wait till they arrive. I just hope that Joey and Garrett don't fight this time.

Joey's POV:
I am just getting ready to head over to Shane's house, I look forward to seeing him and Drew, I however don't look forward to seeing Garrett as we don't get along, especially that fight we had about two weeks ago. I know that Shane wants us to get along , but really I don't think we ever will, I mean let's face it we have absolutely nothing in common besides Harry Potter, but that's it nothing else.

I just hope that we don't end up fighting like we did last time, because if we do Shane is going to be so pissed off by us. He might even hate us both. Or hate me.

Todays going to be fun.

Shane's POV:
One hour later, they have finally arrived, right now we are just filming a video and Joey and Garrett haven't said a word to each other thought out the whole video and since they have arrived. I'm getting quite concerned about it, I just wanted then them to get along and be friends that don't fight.

Right now I have just ended the video and I'm just editing it whilst Drew and Joey talk and Garrett checks his Twitter. I decide to take a break from editing, so I turn off my computer and talk to Drew, Joey and Garrett.

Shane: so what's going on guys.

Joey: oh well we were just talking about you and Garrett. I mean I know you two are friends now, but he and I don't really get along.

Drew: Joey, don't say that we all know you and Garrett don't get along and I really think that Shane would like you two to get along, so how about you go talk him.

Shane: hey Garrett, don't just sit there. Come talk to me, Joey and Drew.

Garrett: ok. I guess I could take a break from Twitter.

Drew: so for our next video we should have like a truth or dare or a guess that song.

Joey: yeah or we should have a smoothie challenge.

Shane: nah, those challenges get really messy. Besides I don't want to make a mess in my kitchen.

Garrett: hey how about a try not to laugh challenge, or a try not to cry challenge.

Joey: I think my idea is better.

Shane: I think Garrett's idea is a great idea.