Chapter 21

Garrett's POV:
It's been five days, since Shane left, five days since I last saw him and spoke to him. I just feel so devastated, that he didn't say that he loves me back, I'm just so upset. I just feel so empty, my life feels empty without Shane, he is like my soulmate and I miss him so much and love him so much.

Shane's POV:
The past five days have been a blast! I have met so many people, got so many gifts and have went to about five different states in five days and I'm exhausted! Right now I am in my hotel room about to go to bed and wake up at 4.00am and it was right now 9.00pm. I miss Garrett so much. I didn't know why I left him crying at the airport, not saying anything after he said he loved me. Now with that in my head, I just feel awful.

My publisher Sarah is already in her room asleep and I don't blame her, because these past five days were exhausting and stressful. And we had to be up at 4.00am tomorrow, so I think I'll go to bed too and get some sleep. So I put my phone on charge and climb into bed and go to sleep as it was already 9.40pm. And I needed to get some sleep.

I feel like saying somethings Garrett, so I send him a voice mail on my phone and once I have and sent it to him, I then finally go to sleep.

Garrett's POV:
It's the next morning and I feel like shit. I can't get over the fact that he didn't say he loved me back. After 10 minutes I check my phone and find a voice mail from Shane I listen to it as it says:

Garrett's phone: Voice mail

S: hey Garrett it's me, so it's been five days since I last saw you and I am now in the hotel at Orlando and I feel awful. I don't know why I didn't say anything, it's just that you were there and it was all this pressure and rush hour and I didn't even get the chance to say that.........

Voice mail ended.

I just got so depressed that I paused the voice mail message, because I was too upset to listen to anymore of it, but I kept it on my phone in case I wanted to listen to the rest of later. About 3 hours later and it was already 1.00pm, I began to get lonely and board so I text Drew, to ask if he wanted to hang out.

Garrett's phone:

G: hey Drew, got any plans today?

D: hi Garrett and no I don't have any plans.

G: wanna come over and hang out?

D: yeah sure! I'm on my way! See ya!

G: see ya!

End of text.

20 minutes later, Drew has already arrived. We hung out and made a video for each of our channels. We then ordered a pizza and watched a few movies on Netflix and YouTube videos. I needed this, I needed something like this to take my mind off Shane for a bit. This seemed like the perfect solution.

After about 7 hours, it was already 8.00pm. Drew left and went home and I am once again alone and all those thoughts I had about Shane, begin to slowly cloud up my mind.

Shane's POV:
Another day of meeting fans and being given gifts, how great! Although right now I have just left the mall of America and on the way back to the hotel and tomorrow I head to Chicago and that was going to be exhausting. Not only that but it will the last two days of my book tour. Time flys fast.

Although I have still been having thoughts about Garrett and what he said to me about five days ago, I just couldn't get that thought out of my head. Now me and Sarah my publisher are heading back to the hotel and are going to order room service as we are too exhausted to get take out or go out to eat. After the meal, we go to to bed at 9.50pm as we had to be up again at 5.00am.

Two days later...

Garrett's POV:
It's now been a whole week, so Shane's book tour is over. I am still feeling upset that the fact he didn't say he loved me back. What if he no longer loves me? Maybe that was the reason he said sorry. I feel so awful, maybe I said it too soon, maybe he's not ready for this.

I bet he won't even talk to me, when he gets back.

Shane's POV:
I have just landed and I am back in LA, I wait till my luggage comes out of the plane, once I have my luggage, I call up a taxi to take me home. I wave goodbye to Sarah. I just sit there in the taxi, in silence thinking about what Garrett may have thought about after I sent him that voice mail, I just hope he feels the same way, I do.

1 hour later, I am now at my house and I walk through the front door and crash on the couch in the living room. Wow! That was one heck of a tour! I thought. But wait?! Garrett! I need to go see him! I need to go right now! I grab my keys and rush out the door.

Garrett's POV:
I just sit there. Not knowing what to do. But wait! I still have that voice mail from Shane and I didn't full hear it, so I get out my phone and listen to it again.

Garrett's phone, Voice mail:

S: hey Garrett it's me, so it's been five days since I last saw you and I am now in the hotel at Orlando and I feel awful. I don't know why I didn't say anything, it's just that you were there and it was all this pressure and rush hour and I didn't even get the chance to say that I love you too, I love you, I love. Oh my god! What am I saying?! I Love you. As soon I'm back your the first one I'm seeing. I love you, I love you, I love you.

End of Voice mail message.

Oh my gosh, I couldn't believe it he loves me! I suddenly see a car pulling into my drive way. Oh my god it's him! He is actually here! He actually loves me! I walk to the door and see Shane standing there with tears in his eyes and he said:

Shane: Garrett, I love you.

I responded when I cupped his face with my hand, wiping a tear away with my thumb, I then lean in as he tilts his head up, we kissed. We shared a long, passionate, strong kiss, which lasted for a minute, then we pulled away.

Garrett: I love you too and I missed you.

Shane: I missed you too.

Shane's POV:

I am back with my soul mate! I feel so happy.

Shane: I missed you too.
After saying that he pulls me in for a second kiss, I just melted so perfectly in his strong arms which were wrapped around me, as my arms were wrapped round his neck. We kiss again, but this one was more passionate, and deeper. I feel his tongue brush past my bottom lip, asking for an entrance, so I kindly let his tongue in and explore my mouth. I did the same with my tongue in his mouth. Our tongues dance and wrestled, but I let him win.

With my fingers tangled in his hair and his hands all over me, the need to breath became too much, so we pulled out and I rested my forehead against his. Feeling like this was one of the best days ever.

Author's note:
So that's chapter 21 guys! I hope you enjoyed it, chapter 22 with be out I have just began writing it.

So that's it for today guys! I'll see you guys next time! Bye:)