Chapter 4

Author's note:
Now this chapter is mainly about them having sex. Now if you don't like reading things that go on about sex, then you can simply skip this chapter or if things like this don't bother you and makes you okay with, things that go on about sex then just simply go ahead and read this chapter. Enjoy! (Warning: MILDLY GRAPHIC)

Garrett: fuck me Shane, fuck me now!

Shane: As you wish

Shane's POV:

It's happening, it's finally happening! Me and Garrett are finally doing it! We are finally having sex. Garrett rolls over till we are facing each other on the couch, we get up from the couch, and I wrap my arms around Garrett's neck and hop up wrapping my legs around his waist, not once breaking our kiss as doing so, he then throws me onto my bed, throwing himself next me, as I start to unbutton his shirt as he unbuttons mine as our shirts were thrown on and forgotten on the floor along with his shoes.

I then hover on top of him, kissing him from his lips, to his neck sucking and kissing it all the way down to his collar bone causing him to let out a loud moan as doing so, but the moan got louder as I began to lick from collar bone to the other, doing that a few times till he said:

Garrett: More Shane, keep going you dirty animal! Do you worst to me!

That was something I never heard from Garrett, but I took advantage of it and proceeded, as I began to lick and nibble on his ear lobe, causing him to moan I did the same with the other one but this time I sucked and gently bite down on it , causing him to moan even louder, he grabbed a handful of my hair, and began pulling on it as I began to nibble on his ear lobe, leaving a little hickey on it.

I then roll over so that I laid beside Garrett, giving him a sign that it is his turn to take over leading this from here.

Garrett's POV:

Shane gave me a sign that it was now my turn to lead this, I do so as I start kissing him whilst sliding a hand under his back and gently lifting his torso up a little bit till the tips of his dark pink nipples formed hard peeks. When they got to this stage, I place my lips over his left one and began flicking it back and fourth with my tongue several times, making him moan loud but then he presses my head in more, wanting more as he grabs a handful of my hair and tugs on it. I then take it to the next level when I begin to gently bite down on it, as this made him moan even louder, as the grip to my hair got tighter.

I did the same with his right one, but I keep tongue flicking this one for longer, as it seemed to have had a sweet spot to it, as I also sucked on it and then began to gently bite down on it. Making him say:

Shane: Oh that's it Garrett!! Keep going you dirty animal!! Oh yeah, right there don't stop!! Do your worst to me!!!!

I respond, when I began to gently scratch his nipple with my teeth, causing him to moan and say:

Shane: GARRETT! OH MY GOD! GARRETT, THAT FEELS SO GOOD!!! DON'T STOP! OH RIGHT THERE! YES!

I continued doing so as, I did the same with the other. I then began to kiss down the middle of his torso, all the way down to his belly button. Then it got sexier as I licked and kissed from one hip bone to the other, making him moan loud and want more.

Author's Note:
So that's chapter 4 guys, so told you it was going to be quite graphic, so this was mainly about them having sex, but only above the belt as I thought that it would very inappropriate to writing about them doing it below the belt.

Chapter 5 will be more appropriate, than chapter 4 I promise, as it won't be going on about sex, like this chapter if you skipped it.

That's it for today guys, and I'll see you guys next time! Bye:)