Chapter 6

Ten minutes later.....

Shane and Garrett have just got out of bed, Garrett picks up his shoes and shirt which were thrown on the floor earlier and puts them back on and then helps Shane tidy up the bed that they were rolling on (having sex on) earlier.

Shane's POV
We have just finished tidying up my bed, I go into the bathroom to fix my hair, as I am not surprised as I see the amount of love bites Garrett left on my neck, well that was going to be hard to hide, oh well I guess I would have to wear a scarf on top of that.

After fixing my hair, I then step into the living room seeing Garrett sitting on the couch, with his jacket and shoes on and I can also see love bites I left on his neck as well as he was trying to hide them with his jacket. Once he saw me, he instantly gets up from the couch and looks deeply into my eyes.

Shane: Are you about to leave?

Garrett: Yeah it's getting late and I have been thinking maybe we should take a break from this relationship for a bit. It's just after having sex with you, which was a great experience , I just haven't been feeling the same about our relationship. I'm not breaking up with you or anything but I feel like I just need some time to my self to think things over.

Shane: I understand that, although I have been having different feelings about where this relationship is going but now I am clearly not sure weather I can see us together in the future or not. So I guess this break thing would be a good idea to see if we are meant to be. So should we say a week?

Garrett: I don't know how long it would take to think things like this over,but for me it could take ten days.

Shane: Alright. How about ten days then?

Garrett: Ok then, I'll see you in ten days when I have made my decision.

Shane: Alright. But one last thing.

Garrett: What's that then?

Shane: Could I just kiss you one last time? Because this might be the last time that we share a kiss together, as boyfriends.

Without any words Garrett walks closer to me, as he cups my face with his hand and looks into my eyes, without a moments hesitation I tilt my head up to meet his lips, as his lips envelope mine, we share one long passionate kiss together. He then pulls away and walks to the door and says:

Garrett: Bye Shane. See you in ten days.

Shane: Yeah. See ya.

The door gently shuts, and Garrett was gone.

Garrett's POV:
I was now sitting in my car outside Shane's house thinking, if I could even see us together in the future, I then sigh and start up my car and start driving back home. Whilst driving I began to think, maybe me and Shane might be better off as friends as I just don't feel a strong spark between us like I used to, but I guess that spark went, when we got to know each other even more, so I guess we are better off seeing other people, I thought whilst I was driving.

Ten minutes later, I am almost half way home, but all for a sudden maybe, I could see Shane and I together in the future but really I am just not sure.

Another ten minutes later, I was already home and have just got through the front door and just crashed down on the couch, still thinking about me and Shane's relationship.

Shane's POV:
Garrett had just left about 40 minutes ago, I am starting to have second thoughts of being in a relationship with him, I don't know what made me have these thoughts. Was it after we had sex? Did we do this too soon? Did having sex with him, just take the spark away and made me lose interest in him. I don't know but, for now on I have ten days to make a decision.

After ten minutes, my phone began to ring.

Shane's Phone:
New message from.........

Authors note:
Hey guys. Sorry it's a cliff  hanger, but chapter seven will be out soon, I have just began writing it, so don't worry it's not the end. But anyways comment on who you think messaged Shane.

That's it for today, and I'll see you guys next time! Bye:)