Chapter 14

One month later....

Garrett's POV:
Ever since Shane kissed me about a month and week ago after we broke up, my feelings about him just multiplied making me have seconds thoughts of breaking up with him. We haven't talked or seen each other ever since he kissed me, I wonder how he felt.

Four months later.....

Shane's POV:
It has been four months since I last saw Garrett and since I last kissed him. That thought just never got out of my head, why I did I do it? Why did I kiss him?

However apart from that, I have been seeing Gabbie lately and the child growing inside of her, which is mine and hers. I must say her stomach now showing, like if she wore a top that wasn't baggy, you would be able to see it. Other youtubers have been congratulating her and I.
She is now five months pregnant which is practically 20 weeks, In about another four weeks she will be six months which is 24 weeks and then we may be able to finally see a person inside when we go for another monthly scan, I am always there with her when she has it.

But today is Monday and I am seeing Gabbie today, I plan on talking to the baby and me and her going through some baby names. And then maybe make a video telling our fans the news.

Gabbie's POV:
Shane is coming over today, and I am already five months pregnant and I still couldn't believe that I was going to be a mum, and that I only had four months left till the baby will be born, time flys fast as I look at my now rounded stomach.

Shane's POV:
Right now I am on my way to Gabbie's and I am half way there. I look forward to seeing her and hanging out with her and the baby.

After 15 minutes, I have already arrived at Gabbie's. I walk up to the door and she greets me as usual, and I must say she is bigger since I last saw her, I bet not even a baggy top could hide it.

Gabbie: hi Shane, come on in.

Shane: hi Gabbie, how are you and the baby?

Gabbie: I'm fine thanks and the baby has been doing ok.
Gabbie said as she put her hand to her stomach.

Shane: So what do you wanna do?

Gabbie: something that doesn't require much energy, because carrying this baby really does take a lot of energy out of me.

Shane: how about we figure out some baby names?

Gabbie: ok, I guess I could think of some baby names, to name the baby when it's born.
Gabbie said as she and I went to the living room to sit on the couch.

Shane: for a boy, Bradley, for a girl Ski?

Gabbie: I like those names, write them down. But I'm thinking for a boy Alex and for a girl Wednesday.

Shane: um well I like the name Alex for a boy, but that name can also be for a girl. But the name Wednesday for a girl, I'm not too sure about. I know you got that from the Adams family.

Gabbie: i know, but I just thought it would be different.

Shane: ok then, I'll write it down anyway.
I think to my self, if the baby is a girl I just hope her name doesn't end up being Wednesday.

Author's Note:
So that's chapter 14 guys! I hope you enjoyed it, chapter 15 will be out soon I have just began writing it.
That's it for today guys, I'll see you guys next time! Bye:)