Chapter 8

It was 20 minutes to 7.00pm, Shane had just finished uploading a new video and was now picking out clothes to wear at the party, after 10 minutes he was now wearing black skinny jeans, his light blue plaid shirt and a pair of black sneakers, after realising that it is 7.00pm, he quickly hops into his car and makes his way to Kat's house.

Shane's POV:

Shane: Tonight is gonna be fun. He thought. Oh shit! I forgot to book a cab, to get there and back home, as I won't be able to drive if I get drunk. Oh shit! How will I Manage this?!

It was too late to turn back now, as he had already arrived at Kat's house.

Ding-dong!

Kat: Oh hi Shane, you made it. Come on in!

Shane: hi Kat!

Tyler: omg! Hi Shane! It's been so long since I last saw you, how are you?

Shane: I'm good thanks. And you?

Tyler: Oh I'm good. We have a lot of catching up to do.

Shane: Yes we do.

Kat: The rest of the guests are outside, so come outside to join the party.

We stepped outside into Kat's back yard and I must say it was huge! It had been beautifully decorated with lots of white, purple and blue fairy lights on the bushes and the tree also it just looked like something you could see out of a film, it was stunning and breath taking.

Tyler: So I heard that you and Garrett are a thing. Right?

Shane: Um... Well yes we are but right now we are on a break...for ten days.

Tyler: Why? Did you two have a fight or something? Did he cheat on you?

Shane: No he didn't cheat on me and we didn't have a fight, we just thought we would take a break, because we weren't sure about our relationship, and both felt that the strong spark between us just faded a bit, leaving us unsure about where this relationship was heading, so we decided to take a break to think things over till we both have made a final decision to weather break up and remain as friends or to stay as boyfriends.

Tyler: Oh I see, ok I understand that.

Shane: Can we please now talk about something else now.

Tyler: Well then, why did you have to die first in Escape The Night? Why I asked just wondering.

Shane: You know Tyler, I really don't know why I did, but I wished I could of stayed on for a bit longer, because I really didn't get to do anything, but play dead and but I wish they kept me on there for a bit longer so I could of had some fun getting more into character and solving clues.

Tyler: Oh ok, well I'm just gonna go talk to Joey now.

Shane: Alright, fine.

Garrett's POV:
It was 7.15pm and I have just arrived at Kat's party, and I must say how does she have the time to decorate her backyard like this, I mean it's absolutely stunning! There were fairy lights every where, which looked so beautiful at night, it was everything.