Chapter 7

After ten minutes my phone began to ring.
Shane's phone:
New message from Kat

K: Hi Shane, I was just wondering if u wanna come 2 my party tomorrow night @ 7.00pm it will be really fun, there will be other youtubers, music and drinks, so I hope u can make it.

S: yeah ok! See u there, Bye!

K: Bye!

End of text

I have just received a message from Kat, inviting me to her party. Like really Kat another party, she a already had one quite recently and now she is having another one?! How the fuck does she do it? I thought to myself.

It had just gone pass midnight and I have just finished editing a video, I turn off my computer and crash on the bed and go to sleep.

Garrett's POV:
I have woken at 3.00am  in bed I just couldn't sleep, thinking about me and Shane's relationship, it has just been bothering me ever since, I am just so confused by it and which direction it was going in, since I knew I wasn't going to go back to sleep again, I just got out of bed and went to the kitchen and started making a cup of coffee in my favourite mug.  Once the coffee was made, I then pour it into my mug and sit at the table thinking to myself about what it would be like if Shane and I were friends.

Hours later, I receive a message from Kat asking me:

K: hey Garrett, so I was just wondering if u would like 2 come my party 2 night at 7.00pm, there will be other youtubers, music and drinks. It's gonna be really fun, I hope u can make it.

G: Oh hi Kat, yeah sure I can come.

K: Great! Ok, see u there! Bye!

G: Bye.

End of text.

Kat is having another party?! She already just had one about a month ago and she's having another one?! How does that girl do it? Where is all that money coming from?
I swear she is party mad, but anyways tonight will fun.

Authors note:
So that's chapter 7 guys, I hope you enjoyed it and I know it's short, but in chapter 8 is coming out soon and things are about to get messed up.

I'll see you guys next time! Bye:)