Baa dreams.......... suck

S

A

D

I

E

"Ya, sleep sounds pretty good, but where will we sleep?" I asked. "Well this will sound stupid but please don't kill, hit, or injure me in anyway for being stereotypical. I thought you might be able to conjure one up? I mean, you are magicians." Leo said. We magicians face palmed and Zia said, "Why didn't I think of that! Thank you Leo, for enlightening us magicians." After half an hour later we had a house, much like the Brooklyn House but on a much smaller scale. We all had or oven rooms, much to the boys disappointment [Hey!we  were not dissapointed! (sure you weren't Carter) Zia, when did you get here? and why is Percy, Annabeth, Leo, Piper, Jason, Frank,Hazle ,and Nico here?  (we got, here about an hour ago.) Oh, OK,anyway back to the story.]  l went to sleep on my comfy water bed but not without a ba dream.

DREAM

I was in a forest, and I saw a teenager with black choppy hair, goth looking clothes, and a silver circle on her head. She was talking to a girl that looked about twelve with auburn hair, silvery eyes, and a powerful aura. I knew immediately that I was looking at a goddess, but I didn't know which one. "You wanted to see me, Lady Artemis?" Goth girl asked. I mentally gasped, I've never seen a goddess look so young!  "Yes Thalia,I need you to go to Camp Half-Blood, there is a quest that was issued and I think they might need your help." Artemis, goddess of the moon said to who I assumed was Thalia. "Yes my lady, when would like me to leave?" Thalia said. "As soon as you can." The dream changed, I was in a dark cave and two choices spoke together, one of which I knew all too well. The voice of  Apophis, and another man with a cold voice said, "We will rise young one. all you have to do is join us and all of your friends will be safe. What is the host of Anubis name? Walt? If you don't join us, We will have him tortured in the most painful ways possible. Do you want that? Join us." With a shaky voice, I replied, "I will NEVER, join you, you could try to toucher it out of me, and I still won't join you." "Well, We were going to toucher Walt, but I think will serve as a much better captive. Don't you Kronos?" the voice of Apophis asked. "Why yes, what a lovely slave she would be. You have two days, Sadie Kane, two days."

I woke up sweating.I got up and dressed in jeans, a tank top with an anchor that says , Stay strong, and of course my combat boots. I went to the living room to find it empty.there was a note on the door that said, Sadie, We tried to get you up but failed miserably so we let you sleep in.we are the dining pavilion (A.U. I forgot what it's called so I'm just going with dining pavilion) I got of the couch and left for the dining pavilion. When I got there I went to the magicians table and sat by Walt. "Good morning" I said to every one."Good morning" everyone replied.After a lovely breakfast, I got everyone in the prophecy and told them about my dream. I left out the parts where they said they would capture me. I felt that it'd I did tell, more people would be taken, so I left it alone. besides, I could always send a ba dream to Carter telling him where I am. “Well at least Thalias coming! That's a good thing. I feel like Sadie and Thalia will either be best friends, or they will hate each other." Jason said. All the demigod nodded in agreement. Just then, Thalia burst into the room panting and asked, “What's the prophecy and who are you?"

I was gonna end it there but I'm too nice! Here ya go!

Whoa, chill out. And the prophecy is:

Fifteen shall go west

To fight threats combined

Thought to be dead revived

Half-bloods and magicians fight

Earth, Chaos, and the fallen titan

Son of seas choice decides

If war still stands

As to who we are, I'm Sadie Kane, this is my idiotic brother Carter, this is my boyfriend Walt, and this is Carter's girlfriend Zia. Oh, by the way, We already know your Thalia because of a dream I had. Another thing, We are all magicians from the house of life." I explained. “Umm, OK. When are we leaving?" Thalia asked. “As soon as we get packed." Carter says.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I'm sorry!I haven't had a lot of time to update due to club volleyball tryouts and school volleyball! Also, it's China season for my family, which means my dad is in China for work. So now that excuse time is over.... Yay! I actually updated! I know, this seems like witch craft, I've been trying to work on it for a while now, but my short attention span doesn't allow me to work on it for more than about fifteen minutes at a time.So ya, I'll try to update more and I still need a few ideas or things you would to see! LOVE Y'ALL!:-*
-Lindseyl