Chapter 1: Awakening

[this is before she was evil, she's human and half pixie]

*🚹POV: Stella*

"Stella Marie Lopez?!" said a knock at my door. I wipe more tears and smeared eyeliner off my face and open my door. There stood a tall, slender man with black styled hair. He wore a hunting jacket, dark jeans and hunting boots. "Yes?" I sniff, "please head over with me to the principal's office, we want to talk to you and your parents about what has occurred","ok" I wipe my eyes again and follow the man to the office. There sat the principal of Alphia, Mistress Sapphire with my parents. I sat in the seat in the middle of them.

"Now after the monsters left, we began to research what happened to Bloom since she disappeared along with a boy named-","Anthony" I murmur, he nods. "We found some mud tracks into the woods, and their foot prints however....we also found alot of blood and we matched it up to Bloom's DNA, it's her, it was all over an oak tree and the ground" my eyes widen, "what? is she dead?" he ignored my question and went on. "We also found beside that oak tree we found black ashes of a Xeonia" my parents both say, "what?!".

"The thing was killed and your daughter's body was no where in sight","is it possible that she's alive but lost in the woods?" I ask, the man shrugs, "it could be possible, but it's pretty impossible that's she's even alive...with the amount of her blood all over, most likely she was rescued and helped her fight off the Xeonia or.....","or?!" I exclaim, he sighs, "the Xeonia could have managed to turn her into one and she could have killed it after she was 'awaken'" he muttered in disgust. "Nooo......" I cry as more tears spill, "and the boy?" my mom asks, he shrugs, "his blood was also found closer to the school near the entrance of the woods, it could be he was killed or taken or rescued we don't know since his body wasn't found either" he remarks, I slam my hands on table, "it's all her fault, all of this! I knew she was trouble! and you all were all blind! it's her fault Anthony is probably dead it's her fault...he risked his life for her! it's all her fault!" I cry, getting up and slam the door behind me without looking back.

************************************

*🚹POV: Me*

The sunshine hits my face, which wakes me up. I groan, even though my body doesn't ache or anything. "Anthony" I murmur, then my eyes open and I say his name louder, "Anthony?!" I look around lost, then sigh, standing up impatiently. "Where am I?" I look around and finally realize I'm in a huge bedroom. I had been sleeping in a king sized bed with a canopy, in front of me was a dresser, drawer and a huge mirror. Then beside the mirror was the door that led to the bathroom, and the sunshine came from through the glass door of a balcony.

But I don't focus on any of that because something else catches my eye: the girl reflected in the mirror. Besides the fact that I was no longer muddy and not wearing my ripped clothes, there was something off reflected before me. The girl in the mirror was GORGEOUS. She was beautiful, but there was an exaggerated beauty about her. Her hair was a light honey, bronze color, long with beautiful waves and curls that could only be made in a salon hairdresser. Her face.....was angelic. She had bright wide blue eyes, an unrealistic color of blue like the color of the sky. Her lips were a red as a rose, her cheeks flushed a rosy color, long black eyelashes, high cheek bones....but her skin....it was so pale and it sparkled when the sun hit it. The body it was the perfect shape, a curvy body but still skinny with a nice chest. She was too pretty, she looked like those Victoria Secret Models.

This couldn't be me. I wasn't ever good looking. My eyes had never been that shade of blue, my skin had never been that pale.....my hair was usually a mess and would have to work hard to make it look like it did right now. Yeah I know I wasn't bad looking but I wasn't perfect, now in the mirror I looked a model. "What happened to me?" I whisper, I couldn't look anymore and turned away. I opened the balcony door, and a nice breeze hit my face. I put my hand on my heart and noticed the heart locket on me.