Chapter 8: Known Trouble

When we reach the class, we get there right when the bell rings. Mr. Chester lets us slide as we sit quickly in our seats. Class starts, I raise my hand to take the attendance to the office since the class was pretty loud until Chester said he would give out detentions like candy. I slide out of the room and headed to the office when I see that red headed girl from the morning leaning against wall of the bathroom. I walk past her, when she pulls my long hair, "you little bitch!" she yanked me and smashed me into the wall.

"How dare you do that in front of my friends? Now because of you I'm the laughing stock here!" she snares, I glare as I quickly and easily yank away from her and pin her against the wall, "look I didn't mean what I did last time, but hey if your gonna treat me like crap all the time maybe I should too" I snap. "Let go off me!" she shrieked, I shake my head, "stop then, I didn't do a thing to you" I let her go, "your not worth my time" I turn around quickly catch the rock she had thrown at me.

"Leave me alone!" I yell at her, "you leave this school" she snared as she grabs another rock and throws it, I dodge that one. Finally I walk all the way up to her, and look her straight in the eye, "I want you to leave me alone forget about me" I say incredibly calm, my eyes zooming into her dark brown ones. Her eyes are full of fear, for only a minute, then they turn dreamy and sleepy, a goofy smile forms on her before she passes out. My eyes widen as I catch her and quickly carry her with inhuman speed to the bathroom. I lock her up in a stall, not that she deserved any better, though I did feel bad.

What did I do to her? Is she dead? Is she, ok? I quickly hurried back to class and didn't said a word to anyone, even Fernando gave me this weird look. When the bell rang, I rushed out of the class without a goodbye to him, and when I got into my car I felt such relief. Edward looked curiously at me, "what's wrong?","I did something bad" I begin, tears threatening to spill out. "What? What did you do?","I think I killed someone" I whisper, "what?!","well she did knock out" I mumbled, "knocked out? Wait what did you exactly do?","well I told this bitchy girl to back off and leave me alone then she knocked out".

"Wait, hold up" he said as he turns to eye me wary, "you just told her to back off and she passed out?" I nodded, "did you look her in the eye and concentrated on her by any chance?" he asked, I nodded. And that's when he bursted out in roaring laughter. I glared, "why are you laughing?!","because" he laughed, "you didn't kill her","then what did I do?" I narrow my eyes as he tries to compose his face. "You...you just compelled her, compulsion","compulsion?","its the ability to force ones' will onto a person's mind" he explained, he smiled, "you didn't kill her".

I let out a sigh of relief as he started the car. The drive isn't long and I was glad to have the thoughts of something horrible out of my head. I already was considered a monster, I did not need myself to believe in that too. When we arrived, I saw a small figure in front of the door. The figure turned around and I could make out every detail: it was Anthony. I froze after I hopped out of the car, he was the one that considered me a monster.

He rushed towards me, while Rosalie who had answered the door stared. "We need to talk" he said as he reached me, I shook my head, "we have nothing to talk about, you left it pretty clear where we stand" I snapped. He shook his head, "please let's talk" I looked wary at him, Edward took my backpack and stuff, and leaned into my ear whispering, "go talk to him, you'll regret it if you don't" and with that he walked into the house with Rosalie closing the door behind them.