Chapter 1

Victoria's POV:
Today was the first day of school, and the first day of me being a senior. I was kind of excited, I wanted to make a good comeback and look good. The first day of school is always the day everyone tries to look their best and after that day no one really cares anymore. I straightened my blond long hair and put on some clothes. I looked at what time it was and it was already 7:30 am which means that my boyfriend Noel is already waiting outside. I quickly walked down stairs and packed my lunch for school in my backpack and walked outside.

"Hey Vick, what took so long?" He said and I could already see him being annoyed.

"I'm sorry honey, I just forgot the time"

"Well, I've been waiting for a couple of minutes.."

"Yeah I'm sorry, won't happen again" Noel just sighted and stared to drive.

People at school would always find it rare us two dating. We were kind of the opposite of each other but I really did love him. He would always get in trouble and sometimes even in fights with people at school which would really annoy me. He was the kind of a bad boy who good girls would fall in love with. He sometimes broke the law and almost always drove to fast. He didn't really have good grades either and sometimes I would get worried for him. He was lucky to have a girlfriend like me so I could help him with school.

We drove for about 15 minutes and then we were at Pine Ridge High School. I got out of the car and a few seconds later I felt a hand on my shoulder. I immediately knew who it was. I turned around and saw a tall brown hair boy with his brown eyes who almost pushed me down to the ground because of his intensive hug.

"Victoria, I've missed you! Being in Portugal was starting to get kind of lonely without you." He said with his arms still tight wrapped around me.

"I've missed you too Shawn."

We stood like that for a while with arms wrapped around each other.

"It's enough Mendes, you can now get your hands of her."

Shawn quickly took his arms of me. He and Noel were never good friends. Noel would sometimes get jealous of Shawn, he never admitted it but I knew it. Shawn was like a brother to me though. We have been friends since we were five years old.

"Relax Noel." I said and rolled my eyes. "So, I will see you here at the and of the school day, right?"

"Yeah Vick." he said and gave me a kiss on my lips. "Bye see you later." I said and he walked his way to class while me and Shawn walked ours together because we had our first lesson together.

________________________________
So this is my first book on Wattpad,
I have a couple of ideas for this story and I hope you guys like it! And I'm sorry if I have any misspelling or use the wrong grammar because English is not my first language.

- mendesficfion123