Chapter 11

Shawn's POV:
I was at my room thinking about what Kylie told me earlier, and maybe she was right, maybe I should tell Victoria how I feel about her. But then again, what about the consequences that might come. I was looking up at the ceiling and probably overthinking everything. It was night so it explains a lot, I think to much at night when I instead should be sleeping.

I heard a noise of stones being thrown at my window and it woke my up from my overthinking-thoughts. It was Victoria throwing from her room, what a coincidence. Maybe it's a sign? No, stop thinking to much Shawn. I walked towards it and opened it.

"Shawn, I need your help!" She said certainly and I could hear a bit of excitement in her voice as well.

"What's wrong, what do you want me to do?" I asked.

"I thought about what you said earlier and you're right, I was so naive to forgive Noel and I'm going to give him revenge." She smiled big and her eyes were wide open as if she had been drinking way to much coffee or as if someone would have given her an electric shook.

I chuckled and smiled back at her. "But why do you need my help?" I asked.

"Because this revenge requires two persons and I know that you hate him so I guessed that you would like to help."

"That's true but I'm not sure if I want to be involved in your drama."

"Oh come on Shawn, don't play such an innocent person. I'll met you outside in 5 minutes!"

"But-" And then she closed the window. I have never really seen her like this before and I have a feeling that this night is going to be interesting.

I grabbed my keys to my Jeep and gently walked down the stairs because I didn't want to wake anyone up. I opened the front door and there she was already waiting beside my car.

"Come on Shawn!" She hurried me.

"Chill down Victoria, have you been drinking to much coffee or something?" I laughed.

"No, I'm just done with being his little puppy that will come back whenever he tells it to."

We jumped in to the car, I put my keys in and we drove off.

"Wait, where do you want me to go?" I asked.

"Noel's place." She said certainly.

I looked at her I wasn't really happy about where she wanted me to go but I just drove. If this is what will make her feel better about the whole Noel-drama then I guess I'm in.

***
We finally arrived at Noel's house and I could see Victoria taking out some bags from my car that I didn't notice she had with her before.

"What do you have in there?" I asked curiously.

"Some tools to make this revenge easier." She took out some rolling paper, markers and eggs. She handed me the eggs with a smile on her face, "Here." She said.

"But what am I supposed to do with that?" I asked confused.

"Throw at his car and house? I know that this will give you pleasure too so I didn't forget about you Shawn." She smirked at me.

She then ran off and started to roll his house in rolling paper and throw it all over his yard. She then took out her markers and walked over to his car and laughed while writing something on it. I walked over and read 'WARNING TO ALL WOMEN! I'm a asshole, liar and a aggressive person. I may look cute, but ladies, I'm evil and I'm battling demons.' I laughed myself when I saw what she wrote.

"Shawn, throw your eggs already!!" She giggled.

I opened up the eggs and threw a few on his window, and then at his front door and continued until I had none left. "You were right Victoria, this does feel good." I laughed.

Suddenly one of his windows lit up and the front door opened. We ran away and laughed at the same time while trying to get in to my car. "Hey!" I heard someone yell. We jumped in to my car and quickly drove off and laughed for a while.

I don't care how childish this revenge on Noel was. Sometimes in life we do things that we shouldn't have and some things that we wish we could replay a million times. Life is about making memories and not about worrying about what's wrong or right. And the best memories comes from the craziest ideas.

She was looking at me and smiling, this time it was truly the most real smile I could ever see from her. "There is always gonna be it, isn't it?" She said.

"Be what?"

"Us."