Chapter 19

Shawn's POV:
Victoria stayed the night at my house and I woke up to the sound of her mumbling in her sleep, I didn't really hear what she was saying but it definitely looked like she was having a bad dream. She kept on turning around from side to side as her eyebrows were pulled together. I moved closer to her and wrapped my arms around her.

"It's just a bad dream honey." I whispered to her ear trying to calm her down, she didn't answer me but she stopped her mumbling and snuggled into my chest. I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep again.

"SHAWN NO!" She then suddenly screamed and woke me up again. Was it me she was having a bad dream about?

"Victoria, Victoria..." I whispered as I shook her lightly. "It's okay, i'm here, it's just a bad dream." I said as I ran my fingers through her hair and held her as near me as possible.

She opened her eyes and looked at me. "I don't ever want you to leave me.." She said as she buried her head in my shoulder and as I held her tight. 

"I wont, I-"

"Don't promise anything." She said.

"What?" I asked confused.

"I know the consequences of promises and we haven't even talked about what we will do after graduation", she paused but then continued. "Me leaving, you leaving.." She explained.

"What do you want me to say then?" I asked still confused but was just as worried as her, if not even more.

"Just hold me, that will be enough." She said and I still had my arms wrapped around her.

I closed my eyes and captured this moment. Having this beautiful girl laying next to me I somehow always lost my breath for a second. Whatever will happen in the next upcoming months I will always remember this moment, us in love, laying next to each other. When we will be far away for each other this will be the moment I will be looking back to and remembering, how lucky I am.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too Shawn." She answered.

"What is meant to be will always find a way." I whispered quietly to myself and then repeated in my head.

_______________________________
So this chapter is pretty short chapter but I hope you liked it anyway, the next one will sadly be the last one of this book. Also, I can't believe that we have reached 1k reads, soooo incredible, thank you so much!

Please vote and comment if you liked this chapter!

- xx mendesfiction123