Chapter 12

Victoria's POV:
Last night with Shawn was really fun. Shawn once asked me if Noel had punched me before and I told him that he haven't but actually he did punch me a few times before during the summer. But like always he told me he'd never do that again. What happened a few days ago was the drop and Shawn helped me realize it. It feels so good to finally be able to let go off Noel. I have been stuck on that same chapter for way too long and I have been afraid of moving on. Our relationship was nothing but a mess and it went as wrong as it possibly could. Sometimes things go wrong and their meaning is to break you down and then make you into a person that you were intended to be and now it's time for me to see what life have to offer me,
except from the boy-stuff because I need a brake from that.

I closed my school locker, grabbed my math stuff, walked down the hallway to get to class and of course a few seconds later I had to spot Noel and tried to get away from him.

"Hey! Vick!" He shouted at me and our eyes met. "I know it was you who ruined my car and egged my house, but what the hell is wrong with you?!" He yelled at me.

"You're asking what is wrong with me? But I think that you should be asking that question yourself. You have been hurting me and I'm over it and I'm over us." I said and my heart beat so fast that for a second I thought that it would jump out of my chest.

"Oh come on Vick." He placed his hand on my hips. "We love each other." He was looking straight into my eyes.

"No we don't, you don't even know me!" I took his hands of me and didn't let him to manipulate me. I sounded so confident saying that but honestly I was still afraid of him. "For example the fact that I HATE when you're calling me 'Vick', or that I'm trying to get into Yale university and that it's my biggest dream. We're over Noel!"

"You know what? You will regret this and you'll never find someone like me!" He stepped closer to me had that look on his face he always had when he wanted to punch me. He lifted his hand up and slowly swung it back but stopped himself for some reason. I could see him looking at someone. "I'll see you later." He weirdly just walked off.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes thanking whatever it was that stopped him from hurting me again.

A hand touched my back and my eyes shot open. "You're okay? I saw what Noel tried to do again..." He said being unsure. I felt so relieved when I heard that it was Shawn because he was exactly the person I wanted to see right now.

I turned to him and saw this tall boy sanding beside me in his grey hoodie while looking concerned. Seeing him would always make me feel better for some reason. "Yeah I'm fine." I smiled.

"What happened?" He asked and I could sense him not being so sure if I was fine or not.

"I broke up with Noel, we just don't make sense together." I answered.

"Oh." He said surprisingly even thought he probably should have see this coming after what we did yesterday.

"Yeah... But it's fine, I'm feeling so much better with having this done." And after we didn't say that much to each other and it became quite, it wasn't an awkward quite though. It was never awkward with Shawn.
________________________________
So I have finally posted chapter 12 and its kind of crappy so I'm sorry for that... But I have an idea for the next chapter that you may like so stay tuned!

Thank you for reading!

- xx mendesfiction123