Chapter 9

Victoria's POV:
Shawn was still asleep and meanwhile I tried to do some math. I didn't enjoy doing it but it was really important to me to have good grades. Soon I will be out of high school and I really want to get in to Yale University, it have been a dream to me since I was little. High school is not easy but I always think of college as a reward for surviving it.

After a while of me trying to accomplish my dreams I could see Shawn starting to weak up. "Hello sleepyhead." I giggled.

"Hey there nerdy." He said with his raspy voice and smirked at me.

"I prefer the term 'intellectual badass' or 'a person that is more intellectual than you'" I said.

"Ouch, someone's sassy today." He chuckled and I just rolled my eyes. "I should probably be going." He said and got up of my bed and then walked to my window which he came in through yesterday and started to climb out.

"What are you doing?" I asked curiously. "You can actually use the front door, my parents aren't home."

"Yeah I know, but this is way more fun and it makes me feel more badass."

"Shawn, I'm sorry but you'll never be a badass." I laughed.

"Oh, you don't even know me Victoria." He said with a smirk on his face which only made me laugh harder.

***
It have been maybe two hours since I first started to my homework and I heard someone ringing the doorbell. I waited a few seconds and though and hoped that maybe Cara would open the door, but no, I had to go myself. I sighed and walked down stairs. I opened the door and gasped when I saw Noel standing with flowers, he have never ever bought me flowers before and I was really curious about what he had to say this time. I raised my eyebrows at him and and waited for him to speak.

"Vick, babe, I am so sorry for hurting you yesterday. I just got really jealous because I don't want to share you with some other guy and I want you for myself. Please forgive me and I'll promise I will never hurt you again."

I was still really upset and angry about him. No matter what he'll say or what kind of excuse he'll have, he still did punch me. But something that I don't know what it is made me say, "I forgive you." Not only Noel was surprised but so was I.

I'm may be blind, but sometimes love will make you blind. I'm deeply blinded and ruined by my love for him, even though I don't know a reason to that cause.

***
Noel stayed a while at my house and we watched some movies but then he had to go because he had soccer practice. I was feeling a little tired after the movies so I decided to go out and take a run.

I walked to my room and changed to my running clothes and then decided to ask Shawn if he wanted to go with me. I looked at his window of his room and saw him siting in his bed. I opened up my window and throw a small  stone on his window, he looked up, walked to it and opened it up.

"What's up Victoria?" He asked.

"I was thinking of going out and take a run, want to come with me?"

"Sure, I'll met you outside in two minutes."

I did a thumbs up to him and then closed the window. I grabbed my water bottle, jogged down the stairs and then met Shawn on the outside.

We jogged through our block and chatted a little about everything.

"So, I saw Noel's car outside of your house today. Everything's fine?" He asked curiously.

"Yeah, he came to me with flowers and said how sorry he is."

He rolled his eyes and said, "He's so pathetic, but it's good at least that he didn't try to hurt you."

"Yeah... And I forgave him."

"You did what?!" He said in shock and stopped running.

_______________________________

So what do you guys think about Victoria forgiving Noel? Myself I think she's being naive but not to spoil anything, everything is going to be alright :))

Thank you so much for reading my book and I love how fast my reads and votes are increasing!

- xx mendesfiction123