Chapter 3

Victoria's POV:
I took the last piece of my hair to curl it and then I run my fingers through the curls to make it look more messy. I got up from the chair and looked at Shawn who literally was asleep in my bed.

"Seriously Shawn?" I said with laughter in my voice. He looked so funny with his mouth wide open while sleeping. I gently shook him to try to wake him up and said "I'm ready to go now and we should probably drive to Michaela soon."

He quickly rose up and tried to act like he never felt asleep which only made me laugh.

"What??" He asked.

"Nothing, you just look very funny when you sleep."

"Actually, I only rested my eyes and I were never asleep." He said trying to convince me.

"Yeah whatever, we should get going now."

We go downstairs and I grab my jean jacket incase it would get a bit chilly later on. You never know what the weather will be like when you live in Canada. "Mom! We are leaving now!" I yelled.

"Okay honey, have fun and don't be home to late!"

We got into the car and drove for a couple of minutes, then arrived at the party. We went inside and I could feel the energy at the party. I liked how people were getting reunited, hugging each other and catching up with what they missed because of the summer brake. I could hear the laughs and I could see how happy everyone was to finally se each other again. Just like everybody else I started to catch up with some friends as well, talking about how the summer brake went by etc. That happy moment didn't last that long though. After a while my friend Kylie came up to me and stopped the conversation between me and some people from school.

"Victoria, I don't want to interrupt but Noel is currently having a fight with some guy outside..."

"What?? The party have just started and he is already fighting??" I said disappointed and quickly walked outside to see what was happening.

I saw him and some other guy I didn't know punching each other. Noel then suddenly punches the other guy as hard as he can and hits him right on his nose and he starts to get a really bad nose blood. "What the hell Noel, get of him!!" I yell and try to separate him from the guy I didn't know but he didn't listen to me, instead he pushed me off really hard which made me fall really hard down to the ground and I could feel a bit of pain in my arm.

"Back off Vick, stay there and let me finish this." Noel said firmly.

"Woah woah, what is going on?? And how are you talking to her?? Victoria is your girlfriend and not your dog that you can command her to sit down and wait for you." Shawn said angrily while helping me up from the ground. I could see how surprised he was about what just happened when I looked him in the eyes.

"It's okay Shawn, but thank you for helping me up." I said with a bit of pain in my arm.

"No it's not okay, not okay at all. He could've hurt you."

"Don't tell me what to do Mendes or one more person will get hurt."

While Shawn was trying to protect me and was arguing with Noel the guy I didn't know slowly walked away without Noel noticing.

"Just shut up Mendes and come here Vick we are going home."

"No you're not taking her home, she's going with me because I don't trust you Noel, I'm going to drive her home myself."

"Vick, I'm sorry babe, just come here and I can drive you to my place."

"No, I need some time for myself right know and I'm going with Shawn. I'll talk to you later." I said a bit scared knowing I would face some consequences later on. Noel just stood there being really pissed off in the cause of me leaving while me and Shawn walked to his car.