Chapter 7

Victoria's POV:
My alarm rang and today was another day of school. Today was a Friday which meant that I had some extra sleep because school didn't begin until 11:30 AM. I was as well home alone because my parents had already left for work and Cara had left for school. I got up from the bed, brushed my teeth and walked downstairs.

In the living room I could see Noel sitting on the couch. I was kind of surprised by seeing him this early because it was still about an hour left until we would have to drive to school, and he would always wait on the outside.

"Oh, you're early." I said and walked to the kitchen to make some breakfast.

He then stood up from the couch and followed me in to the kitchen, "Yeah I know." He sighed and continued "I wanted to talk to you before driving to school."

"What's wrong?" I asked worried.

He rolled his eyes at me as if I should know the answer myself. "Just wanted to ask how your night was with Shawn because you were obviously to busy to answer my text."

"What do you mean?" I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at him, "We were just hanging out and I did have my phone beside me."

"Just stop playing so innocent Vick." He then suddenly started to yell at me, "It was late and you two were hanging out alone, do you think I'm stupid?!"

"Oh my god..." I placed my hand on my forehead and didn't believe that he was doing this. "I can't believe you're bringing this up right now."

"Just tell me the truth." He lowered his voice, moved closer to me and asked, "You had sex with him didn't you?"

"What?!" I then began to yell at him myself. "Are you completely out of your mind?!"

I didn't believe what was happening right now. He knew that me and Shawn were just close friends and that we sometimes would hang out with each other. Noel had a quick temper and was really stubborn. Fighting with him would therefore never turn out good because he would always think that he was right.

"Stop lying to me!" He then swung at me and hit me so hard that I fell on my back on the floor.

My heart started to beat really fast and from that moment I was afraid of him. I was on the floor and he refused to help me up. He just walked out of my house with pride and before opening the front door he turned around and said, "Oh and by the way, you'll need to find a ride to school yourself because you're not going with me." And slammed the door after him.

Tears started to come out of my eyes and I was still on the floor feeling so sad, covering my mouth with my hand so I wouldn't make any noise. But I didn't have time for this. I pulled myself together, wiped away my tears and stood up. I grabbed my phone and texted Kylie.

Victoria: Hey Ky, could you come over before school and give me a ride? Noel couldn't drive me today and my mom have already left with the car.

Only a few seconds later I heard the sound of my phone and saw that Kylie had replied.

Kylie: Sure! I'll be there in 10 minutes!

***
At school:
Victoria's POV:
I was opening up my locker and taking out my books for the next class as Shawn walked up to me and lent on my locker.

"Hey bestie!" He smiled at me.

"Hi." I shrugged.

"Ok, what's wrong with you?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Nothing." I closed my locker and continued, "I just had a fight with Noel that's all."

"Oh. I'm sorry."

"Yeah, it's fine, ready for class?"

"Yup." He said and put his arm around me and we walked our way to the class.