Chapter 15

Victoria's POV:
"Shawn, whatever you have to tell me I promise to support you, because that's what we have always done with each other! I promise to still be your best friend or whatever we even are right now!" I stormed into his room being tired of how he had avoided me the last few days. "Just tell me that you think our kiss was a mistake..." I said this time lowering my voice.

"Wow, slow down Victoria", he said holding his hands up like he was surrendering.

"Then tell me what's going on!"

"Okay fine!" He said giving up as my eyes didn't leave his waiting for an explanation. "So, first of all, do you remember how you told me a while ago that I should post covers online?"

"Yeah I do..." I said quirking my eyebrows.

"So I did it for fun a few days ago and last night a man called me on the phone sounding pretty serious about wanting to help me out with my singing."

"Go on." I said starting to get really curious about where he was going with this.

He looked down at the ground and I could feel this being the part where the big information was coming, "And he wants to record a whole album with me, which would mean that I would have to leave town for a while, actually not a while but for half a year..." He then looked up at me.

"Take it." I said without hesitating.

"What? But what about us?" I felt him being surprised by my advice. "I just had a speech about how much we're meant to be."

"Shawn, I won't let you loose this big opportunity because of me. And I'm also, I'm ready to fight for our relationship, if we're meant to be then we will handle this without any doubt. You were created to make people's life better with your songs and voice and me taking this from you would be the most selfish thing ever."

He looked at me like he had seen light for the first time and smiled. "Honestly, you're the best thing ever happening to me and the most understanding and beautiful human being I've ever seen."

I smiled back, also being shocked about how fast you can fall in love with someone. I fell for him so fast that I almost lost my balance. It's funny how fast it can turn from a friend to a lover.

He stepped closer me, "Can I?" He asked.

"Oh darling that would be a pleasure." I laughed.

He pulled me closer to him grabbing my face and as his lips met mine I knew it was the perfect match. The feeling of his soft lips slowly kissing mine I couldn't help but smile and thanking God for finding my way to him.

***
Shawn's POV:
She was sitting next to me on my bed as we were watching Netflix. She made me forget how to breathe, she was so beautiful and finally mine. "I don't want to leave you", I whispered pulling her closer to my body.

She looked me in the eyes and said, "I told you that we'll figure it out, we will be fine Shawn", and gave me a smile.

"It just hurts so much that finally when we can be together I have to go." I sighed.

"I know." She said laying her head on my shoulder.

I watched her troubled eyes as she rest and slowly I could see her falling asleep. She slowly drifted of my shoulder and her head fell on the pillow instead.

Victoria's POV:
I loved how he thought that I was asleep and how he pulled me a little closer to him. I loved the kisses he gave me on my shoulder and how he whispered beautiful things to my ear thinking I didn't hear them.