Chapter 5

Victoria's POV:
*Blip Blip Blip*

I slammed my hand on my alarm and thought for myself how it's impossible that it's already morning and another day of school.

Somehow I got up of my bed still half asleep and walked my way to the bathroom. I just stood right in front of the mirror and looked at myself for while before I started to brush my teeth and then took a shower.

After the shower I just put my hair up in a ponytail and tried to figure out what I should wear, which pretty much always ended up to be a struggle.

I let out a sight and said to myself "seriously, I have nothing to wear."

Somehow I ended up with a black outfit. I looked at myself in the mirror and though "whatever, black makes you look so much better anyway."

I walked downstairs and found my little sister Cara sitting down and eating breakfast with Aaliyah, who was Shawn's sister. Since we lived next door to the Mendes family Aaliyah would sometimes come here and eat breakfast together with my sister.

"Shawn is just so annoying sometimes." Aaliyah said with food in her mouth and continued "he just sings all the time and when I told him to please be quite for at least five minutes he just answered 'stop hating, the only time that I will stop singing is when I'll be in my grave'" she rolled her eyes and tried to mimic his voice in a funny way.

"Yeah, tell me about it, siblings can be really annoying sometimes."

"Well what are you girls talking about?" I said which made them jump up in their chairs.

"Nothing" they both said at the same time and I just laughed.

I ate a sandwich, grabbed some food for school and then walked outdoor to wait for Noel and let them continue their gossip or whatever they did.

***
At school:
Victoria's POV:
It was lunch time and me Shawn and Kylie were sitting at our usual table. The table was positioned I the middle of the school canteen so that we could see who was entering. Sometimes we would talk about the people we saw and sometimes someone of us would even comment them as well. I would feel a bit bad sometimes but I didn't want to be the boring one and end the fun. We weren't really that mean to anyone anyway.

A few moments later I could see Noel enter the school canteen with his soccer-teammates. We haven't really spoken much since Michaela's party even though he drove me to school today. He noticed me and my friends and then walked to our table.

"Hey babe, just like I said yesterday I wanted to make it up for you about what happened at the party and I would like to take you to a restaurant today after school." He said while having his hand on my shoulder and looked as handsome as always.

"Oh, okay, that sounds good. I'll meet you later at the parking lot as always."

"Great." He said and kissed me on my cheek and then walked off with his friends.

"Omg Noel is just such a good boyfriend." Kylie with a pitchy voice and continued "it's a shame though that the only time he does something nice to you is when he has messed up." She then became serious and rolled her eyes.

"Oh stop it Kylie, he's actually not that bad!" I said and just laughed it off.

Shawn just looked at me with a judging look as if I've said something completely out of my mind.

***
Shawn's POV:
I was finally at home. The first thing I did was to play my guitar and sing along to some Ed Sheeran songs. I couldn't get enough of him. He was my inspiration to even start singing and play the guitar in the first place. I was totally obsessed about it. It's like meditating for me. I played for a couple of hours and didn't even realize that it was already dark outside. I looked to my right and saw someone standing by my door. That wasn't just someone though.

"Hey" she said.

"Hey Victoria, what's up?" I answered and laid down my guitar.

"Nothing really, just got home from my date with Noel." She said and sat down right beside me on my bed on then looked at my guitar. "Can you play for me?"

"If you insist Victoria." I answered happily.

I played her one of my favorite songs by Ed Sheeran which was 'thinking out loud' and I really enjoyed playing for her. I loved how she would always get goosebumps on her arms and how her hair on her neck would rise when I sang. It was my favorite thing about music, the fact that it could make you feel that way. I was even more pleasured though about the fact that my own voice and my own playing could make her feel that way.

"Wow, you're so talented Shawn." She said after I finished the song. "Have you ever thought about posting covers online?"

"No, not really, but I'm fine with only playing for you."