Chapter 17

Shawn's POV:
I was laying down in my hotel room bed and had so much on my mind. Mostly I was thinking about me and Victoria. I was questioning myself a lot if I made the right decision to leave her, it just didn't feel right. Especially when it's our senior year at high school and we will probably go different paths after our graduation. That thought actually scared me a lot, I've never really thought about me and her after graduation. "Great, now I have even more problems to think about, great work Shawn with trying to figure your life out but only coming up with more problems." I thought out loud for myself and was even more frustrated than before. "What should I do?" I thought out loud again and after that I began to talk to myself. I was getting pretty stressed about everything. Me trying to follow my dreams at the same the as Victoria tries to follow hers and us trying to balance our relationship doesn't make any good combination. Then I heard a knock on my door and my thinking got disrupted. "Come in." I said.

It was Andrew, the man who discovered me on vine. "Hey Shawn, I was just checking on you if everything is fine, I heard you talking to yourself so I got curious."

Me and Andrew have come pretty close to each other over the time working together, he's an awesome man and I really appreciate everything he have done for me lately.

"Oh, didn't realize I was talking that loud..." I said realizing how carried away I got by my thoughts.

"So is it about that girl at home you told me about earlier?" He said with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah, her name is Victoria. She's the one who convinced me to post covers online and the one who convinced me to come here to LA and I just can't stop thinking about her."

"Are you having second thoughts about coming here to LA?"

"I don't know... I don't even know what I want right now. I couldn't be happier about you giving me this opportunity to be here but I just... I don't know if it's the right timing... It feels like I have left some things at home that I'm not ready to leave for that long... At least not for now."

"Shawn, I completely understand you, you're young and trying to figure your life out at this time can not be easy. And sometimes we need to stop planing the future and stop figuring out precisely how we feel, stop figuring out exactly what we want and just do what feels right at the exact moment and see what happens."

"That sounds fair." I answered.

"I think that you should go back home to your girl and when you're ready we will gladly welcome you back." He said to me and smiled while giving me a 'it will be okay' look .

"Really?" I was a bit surprised and didn't know it could be this simple, at least simple for now.

"Absolutely! You have a huge talent and we won't take that for granted."

***
Victoria's POV:
"Don't come in!" I yelled while laying down in my bed and I really didn't want to talk to anyone right now. "And also, I'm naked!", I added to be sure of no one coming in.

"Is that supposed to keep me away?" A familiar voice said chuckling.

"No way..." I whispered gazing at the door and waiting for the person to enter.

"Hey beautiful." He walked in with his grey hoodie on and with his hands in his pockets while giving me a smirk.

"No way..." I said again being completely shocked about him actually coming home. "I told you earlier what I would do if you would come home Shawn!" I said a little irritated with my arms being crossed.

"I know but I've been thinking a lot about us lately, for example what will happen to us after graduation and so on and how I'm not ready to let you slip away yet. I came up with an idea about just keeping us simple for as long as possible. We should just wait for the both of us to graduate and then see what will happen and try to reach for our dreams." He explained and I could see the meaning of it.

"But what about LA, you got this great opportunity?" I asked confused.

"They told me they would wait for me when I'd be ready. I'm not ready to let you go yet, I've been living for this moment, for us getting together and letting you got that fast would be the biggest mistake of my life. You don't know how much you mean to me."

"Believe me I do." I laughed. "You tell me all the time but I'm not going anywhere."

"None of us is going anywhere now..." He mumbled and I exactly knew what he meant by it, me going to Yale and him working on his music.

"Victoria I could write a million words about how much you mean to me but none of them work be able to describe it, so no you don't." He looked at me in a way that was so intense and I could feel every single word he said to me because I felt the exact same, but about him.

He stepped closer and grabbed my hands. "And also I love you, I always have and always will."

"I love you too Shawn." I answered and kissed him on his perfectly shaped and soft lips.

________________________________
Hey guys! First of all I want to say thank you for all 774 reads and 117 votes which I think is pretty crazy... So happy you guys like this book, but sadly there are not many chapters left... Don't know exactly how many chapters there will be but the story is slowly coming to an end.

- xx mendesfiction123