You're Not A Monster

You and Gaara went to your house to patch up your forehead. You went into the bathroom and wash your forehead from blood, then you put ointment on it and a big bandage. You went into your room and saw Gaara sitting on your bed.

"You don't mind if I change in front of you right?" You question.

"But I'm a boy." Says Gaara.

"So, gender smender, it's not like your going to hurt me. Besides, I just gotta change my top and I'll be turned around so you won't see anything but my back." You say going to your dresser and trying to find a good shirt.

"Okay....." Says Gaara as he looks away as you change your top. When you finish changing you and Gaara decided to go back to the street fair. You saw a stand that was selling barbecue on a stick.

"Gaara are you hungry?" You ask.

"A little...." Mumbles Gaara. You grab Gaara's hand and drag him over to the barbecue on a stick stand.

"Two barbecue on a stick please!" You exclaim pulling out money.

"Sorry but we don't serve monsters." Says a teenager at the stand.

"Gaara's not a monster!" You yell.

"Don't forget yourself you brother puncher. My brother has a few broken ribs because of your brat." Says the teenager.

"Well it's not my fault that he threw a rock!" You yell.

"You're right, it's his fault." Says the teenager as she points at Gaara.

"No it's not, it's your fault for not teaching him better things and guess what?" You say smirking.

"What?" Says the teenager acting like it doesn't matter what you're about to say.

"HEY EVERYONE, THIS PLACE IS COVERED IN ROACHES!!!" You yell as you stick your tongue out at the teenager, grab Gaara's hand, and make a run for it. You and Gaara just ended up going home and eating peanut butter sandwiches.

"I'm sorry." Says Gaara with a sad look on his face.

"For what?" You ask.

"For giving you bad luck." Says Gaara. You stare at him a bit and laugh. Gaara looks at you oddly.

"You didn't give me bad luck! Today was awesome!" You exclaim smiling. "I hope I don't have to move ever again, I don't want to ever lose you my best pal!" You take a bit of your PB & J.

"..." Gaara is silent. Soon it was time for Gaara to go home, you insisted on walking him home but he said he didn't want to give you anymore trouble than he already did. So you respectfully didn't care and walked him home anyways.

"I can't wait until tomorrow! We can play some more!" You say cheerfully.

"Okay." Says Gaara. You look at Gaara and realize there's a tattoo on his face.

"When did you get that tattoo?" You ask.

"Five days ago...." Replies Gaara.

"Wow, I must be dense then..." You say chuckling a little. Then suddenly someone attacked you and Gaara with Kunai Knifes. "WHAT THE CRAP!" Gaara's sand shield protected you both. Gaara located the guy and killed him.

"You must think that I am a monster now." Says Gaara as he runs away crying. You run after him and grab his hand.

"Don't assume things Gaara. I don't think you're a monster, I think you're a hero." You say hugging Gaara. You went home after dropping Gaara off. You then went to bed.