First Day of Ninja School

The Hokage gave you another welcome present, your own flat. You woke up in your bed pondering a little about the first day of Ninja School. You were already in an academy in the Sand Village but I guess you transferred in other words. This was your first day so your a newbie. You weren't interested in making friends, you wanted to get stronger for Gaara. 

*Time Skip*

"Class, meet (y/n) (l/n)." Says your teacher Iruka.

"H-hi! " You say. 

"(Y/n) please take a seat in between Naruto and Sasuke, raise your hand Naruto and Sasuke." Says Iruka Sensei. You saw a blonde hair boy waving his hand excitingly while a black hair boy put up his hand normally. You sat in between them and class began. 

"Hey (y/n), I'm Naruto and I'm going to be Hokage someday." Whispers Naruto. 

"That's a nice dream." You say. 

"Soon I'm going to wake up from it and do it. Believe it!" Whispers Naruto. 

"Maybe I can make a couple of friends....." You thought in your head. 

*Time Skip* 

It was lunch time, you packed yourself a nice sandwich, maybe if your mom was alive she would do the same. 

"Hey whatcha got there?" Asks a random boy (A/N: This is a random boy I'm making up.)

"A peanut butter sandwich." You say. 

"OOO, my favorite." He say as he takes the bagged sandwich away from you.

"Hey give it back!" You exclaim making a scene. You try and grab it back but the boy holds it up in the air. 

"Hah, your short!" Yells the boy laughing. 

"Give my sandwich back!" You yell. The whole class is looking at you and the boy.

"Sure, you can have it after I poop it out." Says the boy chuckling. You got mad and punched him so hard that he flew across the room into the wall dropping your still bagged sandwich on the ground. You pick up your sandwich and eat it. Everyone looks at you silently while being shocked as well. You complete your sandwich and start to drink some water then someone slaps it out of your hand. It was the boy you humiliated. 

"You think you can get away by punching me into a wall!?" Yells the boy as he picks you up by the collar. 

"Knock it off moron!" Yells Naruto as he punches the guy. Sasuke catches you as the guy lets go. 

"Yeah whatever." Says the boy limping away. Sasuke gently puts you into your chair. You see glares from girls across the room. 

"Hey you! You better not steal Sasuke from me!" Yells a blonde hair girl. 

"Ino stop thinking about yourself! Sasuke belongs with me!" Yells a pink hair girl. Naruto gets up and glares at Sasuke. 

"What's so special about Sasuke." Says Naruto getting into his face. 

"Naruto! Don't do that!" Yells the pink hair girl. Then next thing you know Sasuke and Naruto kiss on accident because of a guy with his hair pulled up. Then a riot happens.......

*Time Skip*

You had learned so much today, it was the end of the day and you were walking over to your horse. (Chūseina had insisted on bringing you to school.) You saw the boy from earlier with two of his buddies looking at your horse. 

"This horse looks like a good target!" Says the boy as he takes out four Kunais, two in each hand then he throws them at Chūseina. 

"NOOOO!" You yell as you run and get in front of Chūseina. All four Kunais hit your stomach. 

"(Y/n)!" Yells Naruto as he runs over to you. You cough blood. 

"I won't let you hurt Chūseina." You say as you fall. Naruto catches you. 

"What the heck! Why did you do that!?" Yells Naruto glaring at the boys.