Hello Gaara

"Good luck Neji." You say you, Naruto, Kiba and Shikamaru move on leaving Neji behind to fight.

~Time Skip~

"Kiba!" You yell as you watch Kiba fall over a cliff with some two headed weirdo.

~Time Skip~

"Chief, good luck and if you lose, you're now a drag." You say as you and Naruto leave Shikamaru to fight a girl with pink hair.

~Time Skip~

"Naruto! I'll handle this guy! Keep on going to get Sasuke!" You yell trapping the guy who called himself Kimimaro. Naruto quickly ran after for Sasuke. As soon as Naruto was out if sight, the guy you trapped broke free. Then next thing you know, he's shooting his own bones at you. "EEEEEH WHAT THE FUDGE!!!" You were running around all over the place.

"Lady (y/n)..." Mumbles Chūseina.

"I'm kinda in the middle of something  Chūseina." You say as one of this guy's bones pierces your left arm. "Ow! That stings!"

"Well, I thought I should suggest that you should you know, do that thing we did to escape that muscular guy." Says Chūseina.

"Hm good point." You say. "What was that called anyways?" 

"I'm not sure, we just did it." Says Chūseina.

"But we were training for it. How could you not know what it's called?" You ask dodging more bones.

"Well, I had a sense to try something new. So you can make a name for it if you would like." Says Chūseina.

"Okay." You try to do the hand movements but this guy called Kimimaro wouldn't give you an opening. When you thought you were about to get stabbed by one of Kimimaro's long bones, Rock Lee jumped in and grabbed you. "HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!? AREN'T YOU SUPPOSE TO BE IN BED!?"

"Yes but I feel better." Says Rock Lee as he pulls out a white bottle. "Besides, I have this special medicine!" He then starts to drink it.

"Let me see that." You mumbles as you take the white empty bottle from Lee's hand. You sniff the empty bottle and realize what it was. " THIS IS SAKE LEE!!!" Sadly it was too late and Rock Lee passed out on the ground. "Hey wake up!" Then you were grabbed by a long bone of Kimimaro's. "HEY! OW! LET ME DOWN!!!" You squirm around but that didn't help since the pressure was getting tighter.

"First I'll kill you then that boy over there." Says Kimimaro. You take a deep breathe.

"Water Style Jutsu: Water Body Seal." You say as you do hand movements and turn into water. You slip from Kimimaro's grip splashing into the ground. "That's what I'm calling it Chūseina." You were still in a watery form. "Now it's my move." You put your water hands into the grassy ground trying to find water in the ground. As you were doing that, Rock Lee was up and fighting Kimimaro. "No way.... he's a master of the drunken fist." Then after getting some good hits on Kimimaro, Rock Lee was hit and came back into realization.

"EH, WHAT HAPPENED." Yells Rock Lee.

"Rock Lee! Get behind me!" You yell. Rock Lee did what he was told.

"Since when are you made of water?" Asks Rock Lee.

"I don't have time to answer that." You say as a gigantic wave appears behind you and Rock Lee.

"A-Are you m-making that!?" Stutters Rock Lee. The wave crashes down on Kimimaro. You move your hands left and right making the waves thrash upon Kimimaro.

"Yes." You say as your body turns back to normal. As your water is soaked into the ground, you see no Kimimaro.

"Did you kill him?" Asks Rock Lee.

"No, he's hiding." You say. "If I had killed him, then my water would be a the color of blood."

"Oh okay." Replies Rock Lee. As soon as he said that, Kimimaro came out of the ground in a new form after Rock Lee.

"ROCK LEE!" You yell as you push him out of the way letting a bone that looked like a drill of Kimimaro's hit you in the stomach and going through.

"(Y/n)!" Yells Rock Lee as he catches your bloodied body as Kimimaro takes his bone drill out of your stomach.

"I'm *cough* fine." You say as you cough blood.

"Now it's your turn." Says Kimimaro looking at Rock Lee. You steady yourself up holding your stomach.

"No, it's not." You begin weakly. " You have to kill me and make sure I don't get up." Then a long bone was coming for you like a vine.

"Pest, why won't you stay down and die." Mumbles Kimimaro. Before the long bone could hit you, it was blocked by sand.

"Gaara!?" You say turning to see Gaara.