How Did This Go From 0 To 1

Panic runs through your body. 

"What the crap just happened?" You say leaning against the wall. 

"(y/n), you're awake?" Questions Kakashi as he takes down a Sound Ninja. 

"I never fell asleep in the first place, this jutsu doesn't work on me. My father's clan has the ability to not fall under such Genjutsu. Though we go under the (l/n) clan's name. You say. 

"Are you in condition to stop Gaara?" Asks Guy.

"Just let me rest some more and I'll be good." You say sitting down against the wall. 

"Good, your mission is to catch up with Shikamaru, Sakura, and Naruto. Then help them stop Gaara." Says Kakashi. You nod. 

"How did this all go from 0 to 1? I only went to the bathroom for a minute. When I came back out, dust stuff was everywhere and making people fall asleep. Then I see a huge hole in the wall and a bunch of ninjas attacking people including me. I'm just glad they stopped targeting me. " You thought.

*Time Skip*

"Chūseina, thank you for letting me ride you." You say holding on to Chūseina's horse neck. 

"It's no problem (y/n)." Says Chūseina galloping. 

"You know, sometimes I think it's weird when you talk in your horse form." You say. 

"Well it's going to get weirder when I have to call you Lady (y/n)." Thinks Chūseina to herself. 

"How far are we from Gaara." You ask. 

"Not too far." Says Chūseina. Then you both hear a loud boom. 

"Chūseina stop." You say as Chūseina does what you say. You get off and began to walk. 

"What are you doing?" Asks Chūseina.

"Walking, I don't want you to get hurt." You say. 

"But I cannot die." Says Chūseina now in her human form. 

"But, you can still pain and I don't want to see you in pain." You say leaving Chūseina stunned. Soon she walks alongside with you. 

"If you wish Lady (y/n)." Says Chūseina. You thought her new name for you was weird but soon forgot about it when you saw Gaara. 

 . . . 

~Flashback from Chūseina~

"Lady Enu!"Says Chūseina crying while holding a women of the age 21 that looks a little like you. 

"Chūseina..." Mumbles Enu smiling. Blood surrounds her body.

"Why did you save me? You know I'm only a mortal spirit." Says Chūseina.

"You really are dense you know. You're not mortal towards your own kind." Mumbles Enu. 

"But..how...did you know?" Asks Chūseina shocked.

"Because the (l/n) Clan, not only has the ability to be put under genjutsu, but we also have the ability to see spirits." Says Enu. 

"But still... why did you sacrifice yourself for me?" Questions Chūseina.

"I know you can still feel pain and I don't want to see you in pain." Says Enu smiling.

~Flashback ends~

"Gaara!" You yell as Gaara runs off in a monstrous form. You run to Naruto. "Naruto, please, help Gaara for me. I will watch Sakura and Sasuke for you." Naruto nods and leaves.

*Time Skip*

"Sakura, Sasuke, good your awake. I must assist Naruto and Gaara." You say leaving Sakura and Sasuke. When you finally arrive, you see naruto crawling up to the shocked Gaara. "Naruto your job is done, you can stop scaring Gaara now. Thanks." You walk up next to Gaara and sit next to him. 

"You must think I'm really a monster now." Mumbles Gaara avoiding eye contact. 

"Gaara, you're not a monster. The actions you do can make you into a monster. Besides, monster or not, everyone needs love." You say smiling with your eyes close. 

"Why do you continue to care for me?" Asks Gaara. 

"Because, you're my first best friend!" You exclaim shocking Gaara then Kankuro and Temari arrive and take away Gaara. "Alright, come on Naruto." You pick Naruto and put him on your back. Then Chūseina comes neighing over to help you both. You put Naruto on Chūseina's back. 

"I have room for two more." Says Chūseina. 

"Wait, you can talk?" Asks Naruto as you guys walk over to Sasuke and Sakura. You explain to him what Chūseina is. 

"Now, don't tell anyone Naruto. We'll discuss this later." You say. Then you approach Sakura and Sasuke, help them get on Chūseina, and go back to the village.