Kabuto...

Konohamaru's P.O.V.

"Man, (y/n)'s crazy." I say.

"Yeah and you're crazy in love with her moron." Says Moegi giggling.

"Whatever..." I mumble.

"Hey, look at that guy, doesn't he seem sketchy?" Asks Udon.

"Udon, he looks like he needs help, don't judge a book by it's cover." Says Moegi, she goes over to the man. "Hello, do you need help? You look a little nauseous sir." The man looks up, I then notice that he looks drunk and that he has a bottle of sake in his hands.

"Uh, Moegi... " I mumble as I approach Moegi.

"Little girl... you look..... so pretty I want you!" Says the man as he tries to grab Moegi.

"Hands off!" I yell as I kick the man's hand away. "Udon protect Moegi!" Udon nods and grabs Moegi and runs for help.

"Wait, I want her!" Yells the man. I block the man's way.

"I don't want to hurt you, please go home and leave my friend alone." I say calmly as I get in my fighting stance. I can't draw any weapons, even if I wanted to, I can't since I left my Kunais and Shurikens at home on accident. (A/N: Konohamaru had to borrow some from Iruka Sensei.)

"No, I want her to be mine, if I cannot have her now, then I shall beat you to a pulp." Says the man as he get in his stance.

*Meanwhile with you and Gaara*

~Awkwards Silence~

"Uh....Gaara....why are you following me.......heh?" You ask awkwardly.

"I'm not, I'm going to the flat that was assigned to Temari, Kankuro and I's." Says Gaara.

"Oh....cool..." You say.

"(Y/n)!" Yells Moegi as she and Udon come running up to you frantically.

"What's wrong Moegi and Udon? And where's Konohamaru?" You ask confused.

"Konohamaru is fighting some drunk guy in the streets! He probably needs help!" Says Moegi.

"I see, okay, Gaara escort them home and I'll deal with the creep." You say.

"But you don't know where Konohamaru is!" Says Udon.

"Don't talk back to me mister, I know where you guys walk through all the time." You say sternly as you leap on a building and start jumping from rooftop to rooftop searching for Konohamaru.

*Meanwhile with Konohamaru*

"Ow!" Yells Konohamaru as the guy uses Fire Style Jutsu and stings Konohamaru's hand a little.

"Prepare for the biggest one yet." Grins the guy as he does another Fire Style Jutsu, this time much bigger. Konohamaru tried to get away but he tripped and turns to see a ball of Fire after him.

"This is it..." Says Konohamaru in his thoughts as he closes his eyes.

"Not so fast!" You yell as you swoop down and grab Konohamaru and jump out if the way.

"(Y/n)!?" Says Konohamaru.

"You sure got yourself in big trouble now did ya?" You say laying him behind a trashcan.

"Yes..." Mumbles Konohamaru.

"Who's this?" Mumbles the guy.

"You know me very well, Kabuto." You say glaring at him.

"Ah, I knew I should've killed you the last we met. You're a smart one." Says Kabuto as his transformation jutsu wears off. (Since Kabuto was using Transformation jutsu, he was also using different ninjutsu that had belonged to the man he transformed into.)

"Yeah, maybe you should have." You say.

"Well let's get started." Says Kabuto grinning.

"Sure." You say as you take off your white Kimono and give it to Konohamaru. "Prepare to die." Then you and Kabuto meet with Kunais.

~Flashback~

(Setting: In The Hallway After Practice Battle)

"Let me help heal you (y/n)." Says a familiar voice to you. You look up to see Kabuto with a worried look on his face. 

"No, I'm good." You say.

"Are you sure?" Asks Kabuto. 

"Yeah, because, I know you're against us." You say coldy glaring at Kabuto. 

"Mmhmm." Mumbles Kabuto as his worried look goes away. "So you know." As you walk pass Kabuto you whisper something in his ear.

"I'll kill you when we meet again." You whisper coldly.

~End Of Flashback~

"Hiya!" You yell as you kick Kabuto into a building's wall.

"*Cough* I didn't know you were this strong." Says Kabuto as he gets up. "But I'm stronger." Kabuto appears in front of you and punches you while using chakra scalpels. You flew across the street and land right next to Konohamaru. You cough up blood. 

"(y/n)!" Says Konohamaru. 

"Konohamaru........." You mumble with blood flowing down the corner of your mouth, you then cough. "............Run...."

"But-" You cut off Konohamaru.

"GO AND NEVER LOOK BACK!!!" You yell. Konohamaru does what you say and begins to run. 

"Where do you think your going?" Grins Kabuto as he starts walking towards Konohamaru. Before Kabuto could pass you, you grabbed his ankle and look at him with hazy eyes.

"Why?" You mumble. 

"Because, I can." Says Kabuto as he picks you up by the throat. You close your eyes feeling a tear fall. "Goodbye, (y/n) (l/n)." Before Kabuto could strick you with his chakra scalpels, something stops him. You then felt something grab you gently and put you in a pair of arms. You open your eyes to see Gaara. (BTW, he was holding you bridal style. :3) 

"Gaara..." You mumble. 

"I'm here for you now." Says Gaara as he manipulates his sand to attack Kabuto. Kabuto tries to attack Gaara and you but Gaara's sand is protecting both of you. 

"Hmmp, Gaara, what brings a monster like you here?" Asks Kabuto. 

"He's not a monster.......he's a hero....." You mumble as you blackout. Gaara looks at you with a surprised look. 

"She still thinks of me a hero.....She still says I'm not a monster..." Thinks Gaara. 

"Hmmm, looks like it's time for me to go." Says Kabuto grinning. Gaara tries to grab Kabuto but Kabuto jumps on the side of a building then to the wall protecting Konoha from the outside continuously until finally, he escapes from Gaara.  Gaara forgets Kabuto and begans running to the hospital.