You're Human!?

You awaken in your room to see a woman that's old enough to be your mom. 

"Ah, (y/n), you're awake." Says the woman. 

"Who are you and how do you know my name? You ask. 

"I'm your loyal horse Chūseina of course." Smiles Chūseina. 

"Oh okay........WAAAAAAIT WHAT!? YOU'RE HUMAN!!!" You yell in shock. 

"Shush child, you're loud." Says Chūseina. 

"But how?" You ask. 

"I'm a horse maiden here to protect you and help you on your journey." Says Chūseina sipping some tea. 

"So..... are you a dead spirit?" You ask. 

"I wouldn't call myself dead, let's just say I'm dead in soul." Says Chūseina. 

"So you're dead and were you always able to talk to me when you were a horse?" You ask. 

"Well yeah, I'm a horse maiden." Says Chūseina. 

"Don't give me that attitude." You smirk.

"I'm older than you." Says Chūseina. 

"But since your dead you stay the age you are." You say. 

"So are you going to try and be 33?" Asks Chūseina. 

"YOU'RE THAT OLD!!!" You yell. Chūseina bonks you on the head. 

"I'm not that old, I could be your mother for all you know!" Yells Chūseina. 

"Sheesh." You say as you rub your head. "Have you met my mom before?"

"Yes, I was her guardian before she died. Her last words were to protect you and be your guardian." Says Chūseina. 

"What!? Really!?" You yell.

"Yes, now excuse me while I eat some hay." Says Chūseina as she leaves the room. 

"Wait, I want to watch you turn into a horse!" You yell following Chūseina. You guys walk into shed. Without turning back to a horse, Chūseina eats hay. "What the poop?"

"I can eat hay whether I'm human or not." Smirks Chūseina. 

"Well if we go somewhere, could you like, eat something else......." You say awkwardly.  Chūseina glares at you. 

"Go to bed." Says Chūseina in a deep tone. 

"Yes m'am!!!" You yell running into your flat unto your bed to sleep. "HEY IT'S ONLY 7:00!!!" You run back out into the shed to see Chūseina still eating hay in her human form.  

"What are you looking at?" Questions Chūseina. 

"It's only 7:00pm!" You yell.

"You should take it easy." Says Chūseina as she pokes your stomach making you flinch. 

"Ow, could you stop doing that!?" You mumble. 

"If I don't then how am I suppose to make you remember you have an injury." Says Chūseina. 

"Whatever." You mumble. "Hey do you know anything about what happened today in battle? You know, about the watery aura with a horse above neighing? Hmmmm?" 

"Oh I'm a Horse Maiden of Water. I knew you were in trouble so I merged myself into your chakra source or whatever you people call it." Says Chūseina. 

"Okay, answer me this, how did you die at the age 33?" You ask. 

"I didn't die at age 33, I died at age 32." Says Chūseina. 

"But you said I had to aim 33 to be older than you." You say confused. 

"You're dumb, you have to be 33 to be older than 32." Mumbles Chūseina. 

"I'm not dumb! I just need time to think, that's all." You mumble crossing your arms. Suddenly Chūseina hugs you. 

"I know you're not dumb, your actions are. In the future I know you will be a skilled ninja. I will not always be around to help you and try not to go crazy, if your anything like your mom........ then someone's going to die if you're not stopped." Says Chūseina with concern. 

"Alright Chūseina." You say. 

"Tell me (y/n), how did you know what I said when I was a horse, I never spoke." Asks Chūseina. 

"I don't, maybe I'm a horse whisperer!" You exclaim. Chūseina laughs at the thought. 

"Oh well." Chuckles Chūseina.