Living In Konoha Now

You wake up and see that you're in a hospital bed. 

"Ah you're awake." Says an old man wearing Hokage attire. You sit up. 

"Are you the Hokage?" You ask. 

"Yes." Says the Hokage. " My name is Hiruzen Sarutobi." You sit there remembering what happened. 

"Where's Chūseina?" You question with fear that she was with you no more. 

"Hanging out outside, thanks to her, you survived." Says the Hokage. "I see why you call her  Chūseina."

"Yes, she has always been loyal, it a nice characteristic to have, but I'm afraid that she'll die because of that." You say with a look of worry. 

"I see, well, where are your parents?" Asks the Hokage. 

"My mom died giving birth to me." You say sadly. "And my dad...... he was murdered." 

"I see, then you can live here with us." Says the Hokage. 

"But....." You mumble. 

"Hmmm?" Replies the Hokage. 

"I live in the Sand Village and I will miss a very special someone." You say. 

"Is it this young man?" Asks the Hokage as he points at a framed picture of you and Gaara. 

"Y-yes!" You say crawling over to get the picture. "It looks like there no water damage!"

"Well, you have magical pockets." Chuckles the Hokage. 

"Who framed it?" You ask. 

"I did, consider this a welcome present." Says the Hokage. 

"Hmmmm, can I stay here to get stronger so that when I see Gaara again I can be next to him as an equal?" You ask. 

"Yes, we all can grow stronger together." Says the Hokage giving you a side hug.