Seeing Him Again

As the years grow by, you grow stronger and more mature. You're now thirteen. You were in a team with sweet boys, yet so annoying, but they were always there to protect you and help you out. (By the way, you and Sasuke were always tied for top in class.) You're team and team 7 were hanging out a little. You just wanted to hang out with Naruto, your teammates Shuji and Yuki decided to follow you around like always. You guys were also hanging out with another little youngster named Konohamaru. Long story short, he was running around and bumped into someone. Someone from the Sand Village. 

"Hey let Konohamaru go!" Yells Naruto. 

"Nah I'll make him pay." Says this guy with purple face paint. You step up to this face paint guy. 

"Let Konohamaru go now." You say calmly. 

"Or else what?" Says the face paint guy. 

"There is no or else, you don't have a choice, now put him down now." You say. 

"Nah." He says. 

"Fine." You say punching him. He let go of Konohamaru and fell back. You caught Konohamaru and sat him down. 

"You think you'll get away with that?" Says face paint guy had he takes the thing off his back. 

"Kankuro, stop." Says a voice behind you. When you turn around you were frigthened. It was a guy hanging upside down a tree and he was right in front of your face. Red hair, green eyes, tattoo that means love. You knew it was Gaara. "Hmmm, do I know you from somewhere?" 

"N-No..." You say awkwardly as you back up and trip on your own foot and fall backwards on your butt.

"Hey what's this?" Says Kankuro as he picks something up. It was the picture you and Gaara took as little kids. 

"G-Give it back!" You yell trying to grab the picture back, but it was too late. 

"Wo-ho-ho! Gaara, she must know you." Smirks Kankuro as Gaara gets down from the tree to see what's in Kankuro's hand. 

"(y/n)..." Mumbles Gaara as he takes the picture and analyzes it. 

"Hi............Gaara......." You quietly say timidly. Gaara hands you back your picture and leaves. 

"(y/n), do you know him?" Asks Sakura. 

"Y-Yes, back when I use to live in the Sand Village.... we were best friends..." You awkwardly say remembering those days.

*Time Skip*

You were doing the first part of the Chunin Exams. You had answered all your questions. You figured out that you were allowed to cheat but you weren't allowed to be caught. Chūseina said that if she was in human form, then no one can see her but me. You close your eyes and tell Chūseina to help your teammates somehow too. She agreed. Then came the last question. It was about if you stay to answer the last question and if you get it right then you pass, but if you get it wrong then you will stay a Genin forever. If you don't stay for the last question then all your teammates including you will fail but you will have another chance next year. You stood your ground. Your teammates knew you were stubborn and when you didn't get your way....then....well......you know what happens...... Then Naruto made a speech and stuff. Then you guys passed so that works! (A/N: If you guys watched the anime then you know what happens :D I'm not going into further details, I'm tired! :P XD)