Chapter 4

A/N: Don't let the first few chapters deceive you. There's plenty of Buckin love later.

...........................................................................................................................

-Flashback-

It had been the long day at The Bakery. But it had been worthwhile. Chris and the whole band had finished mapping out their "A Head Full of Dreams" tour. It was Christmas eve and all the boys longed to go home, but Chris had insisted that they finish all the album work first. Everybody agreed, though reluctantly. As much as they wanted to go home and celebrate Christmas eve with their families, they also wanted to finish their album. 

It was almost 9:30 pm, when they finished planning the tour. Jonny looked a bit sad today. Chris went up and sat beside him. Probably because of that divorce, Chris thought.

"Hey Jonny boy, how are you doing?", Chris asked.

"I'm doing okay, I guess", Jonny replied hesitantly.

"Come on Jonny, you don't look okay. You can tell me what's wrong"

"Hey its nothing. I'm okay. It's just...", Jonny paused, "Violet and Jonah seem to be so distraught after me and Chloe....you know."

"Hey, I understand."

"I know you have been through this but....God....It is so hard."

"Everything will be okay Jay, everything will be okay trust me", Chris said reassuringly.

"I trust you", Jonny said, smiling.

His lovely green eyes gleamed. Chris went weak in the knees. Oh Jonny boy, do you have any idea how handsome you are? Do you have any idea how much I love you? You don't.

"Oi, Let's at least go get a drink y'all", Guy's hoarse voice brought Chris out of his musings.

"I'll pass", Jonny said.

"Oh come on Jon", Will said, "Loosen up a bit"

"Yeah you need to move on man. Start celebrating. We just freaking finished working on our seventh album. Stress being on the word seventh.", Guy said, chuckling.

"Come on Jay, it's gonna be fine", Chris said.

"Okay, if you say so", Jonny agreed.

"So let's go", Guy jumped.

They went to the nearest bar. Guy ordered drinks for everyone. The Scot was extremely enthusiastic about anything one could possibly think of . Drinking appeared to be one major cause for his enthusiasm. After seven glasses of scotch and two bottles of beer, Guy jumped up on a table and started singing "Last Christmas". He even managed to dance a little. Will and Chris went on laughing hysterically at the bassist's drunk performance. Drunk Guy was the liveliest creature they had ever met. Everybody at the bar seemed to enjoy it. Well, everybody except Jonny.

Jonny sat on a couch, looking detached. Chris couldn't help but notice how sad he was. He walked up to Jonny.

"Hey, Jon. Are you okay?", Chris asked sitting beside him. "You haven't even touched your beer"

"I'm fine"Jonny said, "Just a little tired maybe"

Chris looked at his watch. Shit. It was almost 11.

"Aw, come on Jonny boy", Chris tried to be as reassuring as possible, "I know you are sad. But it will be okay soon. Now come on. Drink that beer."