Chapter 17

A/N: YAY!! I just reached a hundred votes. THANK YOU SO MUCH, ALL OF YOU. You guys are the best. 

P.S- Hope my story isn't getting too boring :-P

.............................................................................................................................

The Viva La Vida tour...

Chris remembered his tour in Japan. They had just dropped Viva La Vida, and fans loved it. More than loved it. They went crazy over. It was a pretty big success. Bigger than all the previous albums. Parachutes, A Rush Of Blood To The Head or X&Y, none of them were as huge as this one. He felt giddy inside, remembering that at that time he had received about forty-two thousand letters from fans --most of them, female. Almost all of them had said that they loved his curly hair. Chris winced a little remembering that he had cut off his curls before Mylo Xyloto. Nonetheless, the name of the song '42' was based on those letters received by him.

The Viva La Vida tour was supposed to be their biggest. Phil had said so himself. The whole band was pretty excited about the tour. And Guy had developed an obsession with candid photography. Whenever the band members would be doing something cool, or silly, or "Chris-y" for that matter, Guy would be there posing with his camera and clicking their pictures. The "Chris-y" events were pretty rare, and all of them involving Chris. Hence the name. Nevertheless, a huge chunk of their tour was to be done in Japan. Chris had written a song about it as well.

A few days after releasing the album, they were all set to travel to Japan. Phil had arranged for the flight tickets. Everything was set, till, on the day of the flight, Chris had found out that two seats were reserved on a different plane which was gonna leave the next day. They had called the airline, and had asked for a different reservation, but in vain. Will, Guy and Phil were put on the first flight, while Jonny and Chris were supposed to take the second one. Chris had insisted to stay back, and no amount of nagging would make him change his mind. And Jonny had stayed with him.

On arriving to Tokyo, Japan, Chris had decided that he would need no tour guide. He had made up his mind to 'explore' the city before going to his hotel. Jonny had strongly resisted but he just wouldn't fold. Jonny had growled, and had said that he would be blaming Chris if they got lost.

And they did.

They had taken a cab to some remote part of Tokyo, and Chris had insisted they explore further. They had found a forest full of cherry blossoms. It was pretty beautiful. Chris had been running around the whole forest in awe and occasionally, he stopped by Jonny to pour out his enthusiasm. Jonny had laughed at his childish behaviour. After all that exploration, when they had come back, theyhad  found the street to be deserted. Not a trace of any human. Trying to salvage the situation, Chris had urged Jonny to go on walking.

After almost an hour of walking they had managed to reach a more vibrant part of the city. Cars were zooming past. People were walking, with phones in their hands. It was full-fledged rush hour. Jonny had started getting angrier by the minute.

"Daddy, look... It's you and uncle Jonny walking", Chris' daughter pointed at two young-ish blokes walking side by side. One with extremely curly hair and the other with a beanie.

"Yeah, honey...", Chris said.

The two guys stopped abruptly. Then in a second, the one in the beanie was screaming out his lungs at the other one.

"Let's see what happens", Chris' son ran toward them.

Chris winced internally.

They really don't wanna see what happens next.