I am so sorry

TW: Mentions of abuse, suicide, drug and alcohol usage

PLEASE READ BEFORE PROCEEDING (IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE AFOREMENTIONED TRIGGERS)

Hey.

This is Prospekt; back here after three years of absence. I wanted to say I'm so so so so sorry. I didn't mean to abandon this project. But things happened which weren't in my control and I lost track of everything related to this story. I lost my laptop and my story notes. It wasn't until I discovered a physical draft of this story back from 2016, that I remembered what I had left behind. 

That being said I'm here to address some things I've written about in this story that I really really shouldn't have done. I have really carelessly written about grave topics like abuse, alcohol and drug usage, suicide, cutting, which I really shouldn't have done. I know its no excuse but I was too young to understand the pain it causes to those suffering from mental health issues.  Henceforth I'll add a trigger warning in my story description so that I don't accidentally cause anyone harm. 

I never meant to glorify abuse. In the first few chapters of the story I've written about a main character punching another main character because deep down he loved him and couldn't control all the emotions inside him. I do not condone this. At all. I've grown up in an abusive home myself and frankly all I had heard from the beginning was that, "they abuse you because they love you". WHICH IS WRONG. I hate to say it but my living conditions had influenced my story writing to an incredible extent. 

But I do know now that it is wrong.  And therefore I'm here to apologise. I'm very sorry to those who I've accidentally caused harm. I never meant to do this and if I could go back and do it differently I would.

Many times I've wanted to delete this story and this account because it is not who I am now. I have evolved and I've realised that I shouldn't have written about many of the things I did. But I've read your comments throughout and some of you have been able to look past the story's flaws and really enjoy it. 

Deleting this story would mean that I'm pretending it never existed. I'm not going to do that. I'm going to leave this story up and I'm going to own up to my mistakes. I'm going to work hard to make it better for you. And I'm sorry again to all my readers for making you wait so long

I love you all. Thank you for supporting me and reading this story throughout all these years.

I'm also gonna end this story. I'll post a chapter right after I post this

2020 has been an eventful year and I'm stuck in quarantine so what the hell. I feel like I owe this to all my readers and even to my young naive teenager self who thoroughly enjoyed writing this story. Ending this will mean that I'll achieve some closure. I've stuck to the canonical end this story was supposed to have.

Thank you for bearing with me. Remember to stay safe in these trying times. I love you all and wish you all the best.