Houndsworth

You fall to the ground again as the carriage rides over yet another bump. You swear, by the end of this trip you were going to have a million new bruises. An annoyed scoff from Ciel catches your attention. "Can you learn to stay in your seat?!"

You roll your eyes. "Sorry, but I've never ridden in a carriage before." Ciel just frowns and continues looking out the window. After 30 more minutes you were bored and desperately had to pee.

"Um, Master, are we almost there?" He slowly looks over at you, obviously annoyed.

"Does it look like I know where we are? Why don't you try asking the person driving the carriage." Woah, why was Ciel in such a bad mood?

You turn to the window and stick your head out. "HEY! SEBASTIAN!"

He calmly looks over at you. "No need to yell (y/n), I can hear you perfectly fine."

"Oh okay, sorry, but anyways, do you know when we should be arriving?"

He pulls out his pocketwatch, and checks the time. Snapping it shut, he turns back to you. "I'd say another hour or so." You groan. You couldn't possibly hold your pee for that much longer.

"Well could we stop in about 30 minutes so I can pee?"

He turns to you smirking. "Are you asking me?" His question throws you off guard. What did he mean by that? "From now on you are allowed to demand things from me, (y/n)." You stand there, head out the window, shocked. The other servants outside with him seemed to have heard what he had just said. They sit there with the exact same expression as you. Something was definitely not right. You slide back into the carriage and close the window. You turn to Ciel and see he's looking a little pale.

"Are feeling okay Ciel?"

"I'm fine!" He snaps at you. You shake your head and reach into your pocket.

"Here, have some ginger." You say holding out the chunk of ginger from your pocket. He eyes it suspiciously.

"How is ginger going to help." You stare at him. Did he seriously not know that ginger helped with your stomach?

"Are you serious? You don't know that ginger can help calm your stomach and nausea?" A light pink tints his cheeks as he quickly grabs the ginger from your hands.

"How do you know this? I thought you've never ridden a carriage before?" He states accusingly. Probably embarrassed that he had not known about the ginger. You just shrug your shoulders.

"Yeah, but I'm still smart." He looks down and slowly nibbles on the ginger.
--------------------------------------------------
Finally we reach Henry Barrymore's manor. And who other to greet you guys at the door than Angela Blanc. She's all smiles, until she meets your eyes. Instantly hatred is oozing out. You glare at her as hard as you can. Enemies at first sight. She turns back to Ciel and smiles. "Welcome to my Master's manor. You must be the Queen's Guard Dog, please, come in." She continues to lead us to Henry Barrymore's office. That evil little bit- "Please wait here." Her soft voice commands. We wait outside the door, until Henry comes and leads us in. One look at Ciel and he's beating Angela.

"WHAT IS THIS?! I TOLD YOU TO BRING ME THE QUEEN'S GUARD DOG! NOT THIS LITTLE CHIHUAHUA!" He shouts while whipping her. Ciel sweat drops as you try your hardest not to laugh. As Ciel starts explaining that he is the Queen's Guard Dog, you decide to go find your room.
---------------------------------------------------
You had just finished packing and were wandering around the manor, when you heard the voices of your fellow employees. "She's just so beautiful." Finny says just as you walk over. You shake your head.

"You know Finny, Angela may not be the best person to crush over." Finny looks at you. You can see he is confused and hurt. You sigh. "I don't mean it in a bad way Finny, It's just," You look him dead on in the eyes. "Not everyone is who they appear to be." Everyone shifted around uncomfortably, looking anywhere but you. You smile, trying to break the tense silence that had fallen upon the room. "Let's go exploring, eh?" They all nod and together you guys go out to town.

Heyo my fellow readers! Sorry about the short update, next one should be soon. But I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, and please let me know your opinions of the story so far. Anyways bye-bye! Until next time...