T E N

"I'm pretty sure you couldn't have messed up that bad." Halsey encouraged.

"No it was bad." I said looking over at Jane who nodded.

"Cody was crushed."

Halsey frowned deeply.

She knew that this was bad. Very bad if she wanted us back together.

"Maybe this is suppose to happen. Cody and I aren't meant for each other. And that the only way to really move on from each other is to hate each other." I sighed.

"He hasn't moved on though!" Lexi cried.

"He has a girlfriend and possibly wife Lexi I think that proves it enough." Jane sighed as she rubbed my back.

"But you two are perfect for each other!" She cried desperately.

"If it was meant to be it would have happened by now." I said.

"But he hasn't asked her yet, they can still easily break up no strings attached." Halsey pointed out.

"Exactly!" Lexi cried.

I've gotten Jane to give up on it, I've given up on it Halsey and Lexi need to, too.

"I'm just going to finish planning Tate's wedding ,and go back to New York it is for the best." I said as I stood up.

"You still have two weeks just think of all the things that can happen in two weeks." Lexi cried desperately.

"In two weeks I can forget about Cody Clarke." I said coldly as I left the front porch.

I was in no mood to stay around and have another gossip session. Even though I love those girls so much I just couldn't do it today. The best way to stop thinking about someone is to keep yourself busy so that is what I did. We have less then two weeks before the wedding and not everything is ordered.

So I went back to Tate's house got on my laptop and ordered the food that Tate and Courtney had picked out a few days ago. Making sure to get a little extra. Then I ordered the desserts for the dessert table. All of the food adding up to a little more than 4,000 dollars.

I spent the rest of the day planning the wedding out, Courtney and Tate coming in a little later and they helped. We drew out exactly where everything was suppose to go for this wedding. It was going to be a lot of work.

I glanced up at the clock and frowned it was already 5:00 in the afternoon I had started this whole thing at 11. My stomach grumbled from me skipping lunch.

"Well I have to go my mom is going to fit my dress for me." Courtney said kissing Tate on the cheek goodbye. "Do you wanna join?" She asked me.

I shook my head giving her a small smile.

"I think I'm good."

She smiled back at me.

"Okay then, I'll see you both tomorrow."

I waved to her as she walked out the front door. Turning to face Tate. We haven't been alone in a while. He would either come home late or I'd be coming home late. He was usually out with Cody I was usually doing wedding stuff during the day so we never really saw each other.

"Wanna go grab something to eat?" He asked grabbing his wallet. "Chicks dinner is calling my name."

"I guess." I said slipping on some shoes and following him out to his jacked up truck.