N I N E T E E N

"Oh Emma!" Jane cried as she wrapped me in a bone crushing hug.

"I can't believe he did that, trust me we had a long talk." Halsey said as she too joined the group hug.

"I don't like Mollie, I want you two to get married." Lexi cried as she joined in.

I smiled at them, after they released me.

"It's a good thing you came back when you did." Jane said shaking her head.

I furrowed my eyebrows together looking between the three.

"Why? What happened?"

"Well." Jane started looking over at her mother.

"The chairs you ordered didn't come in white." Halsey said. "They came in purple."

"Purple!?" I shouted. "Who wants a hundred purple chairs!"

"Apparently you." Lexi said.

I shook my head.

"I ordered them white like the tables. Are the tables white?"

Halsey nodded.

"Just the chairs." Lexi shrugged.

"What have they done about it?" I asked.

"Well Courtney went home bawling saying her wedding is now ruined, while Cody and Tate are trying to get the. Reorder but no one will get them here fast enough." Jane said.

I digger around in my purse for my phone, holding up one finger and walking outside I pressed the phone to my ear.

"Welcome to Fairy Tail Weddings how may I help you." The guy on the other end said. He didn't sound all that happy to be there.

"I made an order a couple weeks back about a hundred white chairs."

The guy groaned.

"Not another one of you! Do I have to block you too?"

"Now that is not very good customer service. I don't think you understand who you are talking too."

"Listen, miss. We could get you a new order of a hundred white chairs but not until next week."

I sighed.

"The wedding is tomorrow."

"I'm sorry, you'll just have to live with the purple chairs. Goodbye."

"Whoa, whoa, wait." I cried into the phone.

"What." he said unhappy.

"I'm Emma Hansen owner of HH magazine-"

"And I'm Donald Trump, ya, ya I'm sure you are Emma."

I glared at this guy. He was seriously rude.

"Believe me or not but I am. And if you get those white chairs here by tomorrow and get rid of all the purples one I will pay triple the cost."

"Triple!?" The guy cried.

"Triple." I nodded.

"Alright I will get those going right away, Miss Hansen."

"Thank you very much." I said before hanging up.

I walked back into the house and all three heads turned and looked at me.

"Jane do you know if Tate is at his house?"

She nodded.

"Alright I am going to go tell him that I worked everything out."