T W E N T Y - O N E

"No, Ashton I think I'm done dancing." I said falling into a chair.

Ashton laughed taking a seat beside me.

"Why don't you go ask a eleven year old to dance with you?" I asked as I took a sip of my water.

"I couldn't do that." He said.

"How come? Look over there." I said silently pointing to a girl with long blonde hair.

Ashton looked up at me shaking his head.

"Oh come on Ash, you could do it." Navy said nudging his shoulder.

Ashton took a deep breath standing to his feet. Navy and I watched as he walked over and asked her. Soon they were out on the dance floor dancing the night away.

"That's cute." Navy said watching them.

I smiled watching them too until I felt someone beside me. I turned to see Kelby.

"Kelby!" I smiled standing up and giving him a hug.

"You secretly come back and don't even stop by." He laughed.

"I was busy, alright." I laughed.

"Well since you never came to say hi to me I think you owe me a dance."

I rolled my eyes but allowed him to pull me out to the dance floor. It was a more up beat song so Kelby started swing dancing with me. Still I wasn't the best at swing dancing but Kelby was good to help me remember and fix the mistakes I made, and trust me there was a lot.

I loved spending time with Kelby and I wished I could take him back to New York with me. I guess we will just be constantly calling each other because he was one of the only people that knew almost everything about me.

His seen me at my best and even my weakest.

His held me when I've cried and laughed with me when I was happy.

The moment he stepped into my life I knew there was no way I was letting him step out because he was just that best friend guy you always needed in your life. You know the one that you could fake being boyfriend and it wouldn't be awkward. Sure I have Troy but as much as I love Troy and all the fun times we have spent together nothing comes close to the time I spend with Kelby. He is just naturally a happy person.

That best definition of Kelby is he is that somebody that makes you feel like somebody.

I caught myself throwing my head back laughing and my eyes landing on Cody and Mollie dancing. Even though it was a upbeat song they were slow dancing. I wanted to frown at the sight but I forced a smile. Kelby being Kelby noticed and pulled me closer.

"Forget about him, he ain't worth your time, darlin'"

I smiled, a real smile this time.

"Don't worry I'm trying." I said.

"Oh and how are you doing that?" He asked spinning me around and pulling me into the cuddle except for this time I didn't care so much for that move anymore.