E P I L O G U E

"Thank you all for coming to HH co's third annual party." I announced as I looked down at the papers in front of me.

"I have a few big announcements to make, then you can all go back to enjoying the party. As you have all heard the rumor, I am giving the business away."

There was a couple gasps from the crowd. Of course this has been the biggest rumor in New York. "Is Emma Hansen really planning on giving her business up"

"And this rumor is very true. Although it has taken me a couple months to think things through the business life just isn't for me. I will be splitting the business between two people I am very fond of. My sister, Navy; and my secretary Madison."

The was clapping as the two made it to the stage.

"These two work very hard in keeping this business running. Actually it wouldn't still be here if they weren't here to help out. Therefore yes I'm giving up my business after three years of running it. I hope that things will become a little more smoothly with these two more experienced people."

Cameras flashed as I shook the hands of both Madison and Navy hugging them both also. I then turned back around to the podium.

"Again I'd like to thank you all for your support. I hope you will continue to support HH co. With its future bosses."

More clapping as the three of us left the stage. Once my feet hit the floor I was crowded with people asking me questions.

I rubbed out imaginary wrinkles in my evening gown and smiled up at them all, even though on the inside I just wanted to go home and take a nap. I felt relief to have that burden lifted off of me and I wouldn't have to have the stress any longer.

"What are you going to do next, Miss Hansen?" One asked.

"Are you going to keep a share in the company?" Another asked.

"I am going to take a break for a while." I replied thinking that has got to be the best answer I could muster.

Before they could ask anymore questions, Troy came and stood by my side with Sammy following behind on a leash.

"It's a party, not an interview." He told them which made me chuckle but it did make them leave.

"Geez the nerve of some people." Troy laughed.

I shook my head picking up my wine glass and bringing it to my lips.

"But really what are you going to do?"

I shrugged.

"What ever the hell I feel like."

He smiled.

"Sounds like a Emma Hansen thing to say."

I rolled my eyes.

"Get back over to your wife."

He smirked.

"Can I still keep Sammy with me until you leave? Jenny loves him."

I laughed.

"Tell your wife to get her own dog."

He smirked.

"Will do, boss lady."

I rolled my eyes again watching him retreat through the crowd. I then scanned the crowd for a couple I had been die to talk to the whole night. I smiled when my eyes landed on Courtney and Tate. Surprised that I made it across the room without anyone stopping me.

"Congrats!" Courtney cried when she saw me. She wrapped me in a tight hug.

"Thank you but I should be saying congrats on you two!" I said looking between the two. "Twins! How exciting!"