Day 4: Part 1

The next day Lucy walked into the guild hall, slipping her letter to 13 into their mail slot.

She looked around the hall. Mira prepared something that smelled buttery and delicious while Erza tried to gain her attention.

Lucy turned towards an empty table, near where Laxus and Freed sat. She leaned her head down onto the table, on top of her folded arms. Her hair fell over her face as she fell asleep.

~later in the guild hall (still)~

"HEY IDIOT POPSICLE FACE YOU ARE A TERRIBLE BOYFRIEND!"

Lucy looked up sleepily, her hair rumpled. Natsu stood in the middle of the guild hall, glaring at Gray, who sat with Gajeel and Levy. "Natsu, you liked iced caramel coffee with two cups of milk, right?" Gray asked his boyfriend, a little confused.

"WELL YEAH BUT I COULDN'T MAKE ANY THIS MORNING CAUSE YOU LEFT ME NO COFFEE!" Natsu yelled.

Natsu, please don't burn down the guild hall over just a little bit of coffee, Lucy thought.

"Natsu," Gray began, "did you look in the refrigerator?"

"WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU PUT COFFEE IN THE FRIDGE?!"

Gray sighed, "Natsu, to make iced coffee you need to make it cold, and that's what the fridge does."

Natsu cocked his head to the side, trying to figure out what Gray was trying to say.

A moment later Gray pulled his boyfriend out of the confusion. "Natsu, I made your coffee for-"

"GRAY YOU MADE MY COFFEE JUST THE WAY I LIKE IT JUST FOR ME?!!?!  THANK YOU SO MUCH YOUR'E THE BEST BOYFRIEND IN THE UNIVERSE!!??" Natsu ran up to Gray, quickly hugging him and pecking his cheek.

Natsu ran back out of the guild hall to where ever his coffee was, followed by Happy.

Lucy smiled to herself, looking around at the rest of her guildmates. While she had been asleep, Macao, Romeo, and Cana had come in, along with just about the rest of the guild.

She spotted Juvia whispering to Lisanna, where they sat together at a table on the other side of the room from Lucy. Juvia looked up to where Lucy was, her face instantly turning bright pink. Lisanna noticed, smiling and waving at Lucy.

Lucy waved back as she sat up into a more comfortable position.

Bored, Lucy walked over to examine her mail slot. In her slot sat yet another letter with the same words as the last ones, For 24.

Lucy grabbed it, opening the envelope as she walked back to her seat.

24,

I'm sorry about your family. My family isn't that great either. My mom died when I was little, and my dad is just plain weird. Next question for you: where you here at Fairy Tail when you were little, or did you join recently?

-13

Lucy turned the letter over in her head. So in the first letter they said they don't like to dress fancily, she thought, and their mom is dead. I don't know enough about everyone else in the guild to be able to tell who this person is. Oh well, maybe I'll figure it out once they write another letter.