Day 6: Part 2

In the late morning Juvia and Lucy finally managed to get out of bed. They both dressed in Lucy's clothes; Juvia had left most of hers at Lisannas place. "Thank you for lending me the clothes, Lucy-sama," Juvia thanked the other girl.

Juvia's wavy hair hung around her shoulders, where a slightly baggy loosely-knitted sweater sat on top of a white and blue tank top. I don't think I've ever seen here wear anything other than her nomad, warm attire, Lucy thought. "You're welcome!" She smiled.

Bright sunshine pushed into the girls eyes as they made their way towards the guild hall.

By the time they got there, the pictures Natsu had taken of them were all over the tables. Lucy separated from Juvia, walking towards the mail slots.

A new envelope awaited Lucy's arrival in her slot. She plucked it up form it's seat, tearing the envelope open.

24,

Ive been at the guild since I was a little kid, really I've been here for most of my life. Next question for you: if you could date, marry, or kill any three people in our guild, who would they be?

-13

Lucy thought for a moment, shocked. How am I supposed to choose somebody I'd want to kill of the guildmates?!!? Oh well, I guess it will help them figure out who I am...

Lucy began her reply:

13,

That's a sort of very strange question, but alright. I would date a lot of the people in the guild if I could, but I'll choose Juvia. She's adorable and stronger than she thinks she is. For marry, for practicalness I would marry Mira because she makes such good food. Preferably, I wouldn't kill anyone in the guild, it's too harsh. Who would you choose to date, marry or kill?

~24

Satisfied with her letter, Lucy slipped it into 13's mail slot.

Lucy looked around the guild, noticing that not as many people as normal were there. Normally, Erza, Mira, and Cana were almost always at the guild, but today they were nowhere to be seen. The same with Juvia and Wendy. Maybe they're helping with Wendy's garden, Lucy thought.

Instead of hanging out at the guild or picking up a job today, Lucy headed back towards her cozy apartment. Maybe I'll have some time to read today! Lucy thought enthusiastically.

She pulled open her apartment door. "Lucy!" A chorus of bubbling girls sang out.

Juvia stood in front of the pack of girls, where she held a large poster. "Lucy, you're my one and only sunshine, be my girlfriend?" Bright orange and blue marker was written in bubbly handwriting, neatly.

Lucy gasped before she flung herself at Juvia, whose face was bright tomato red. "Yes" Lucy whispered into the blue haired girls ear.

All of the girls there, Erza, Mira, Cana, and Wendy all cheered and took millions of photos.

~~~Mira and Erza~~~

Mira pulled five photos of Juvia and Lucy being cute together out of her small bag. "Here," she handed them to Erza.

The redhead took them and pinned them to the bulletin board that was on the wall of Mira's place in Fairy Hills.

This bulletin board covered almost the entire wall, and was filled with pictures of the different couples in fairy tail who the two girls shipped together. Natsu and Gray play fighting hung up there, along with a picture of them when they had fallen asleep while watching a movie. Along with Natsu and Gray, there were several of Gajeel and Levy, along with Laxus and Freed.

With their new photos on the board, the two girls looked triumphantly at the work they had accomplished. After all, catching cute moments like that could be rare sometimes.