Chapter 2

Rosaii threw her leg over one of the branches, only to find her other leg dragging  against the rough bark of the tree. It slipped and fell onto a strangely, perfectly placed branch. One that she hadn't noticed before. It was strange, wherever her foot fell to, it landed on a branch that she hadn't noticed before. Therefore, Rosaii decided to investigate. She was now quite high on the tree, so she threw her foot over to a spot with no branches. A branch sprouted out, in the perfect spot! Rosaii was so startled that she fell out of the tree, but because of her new found "powers," she landed on a soft little spot of clovers. She stumbled back, falling onto a tree she hadn't noticed.

"Fancy some help?" A British accent sounded from the woods.

"Well, obviously, you bloody idiot," another British voice called after him.

   Two boys and two girls stumbled out from the woods. One of the boys had black hair with blue eyes, and the other had brown hair with blue eyes. One girl had purple hair with purple eyes, and the other had black hair with red eyes. 

   "Hello, anybody home?" The black-haired girl started walking up to her, so Rosaii instinctively began backing away. The brown-haired boy grabbed the red-haired girl's arm and pulled her back forcefully. 

   "Stop it, Kifu. We don't even know if she's mentally functioning and you begin threatening her?" The brown-haired boy stared at the girl with harsh criticism in his eyes.

   "Well, she isn't answering. It's probably to attract someone, I say." The black-haired girl, Kifu, stared Rosaii down. She had an Irish accent, Rosaii observed. Suddenly, Rosaii felt a wave of insecurity wash over her. She stumbled backwards, and tried covering her body with her now worn jacket. Soon, she realized this wouldn't work. She also realized it was freezing outside. She shivered, and a small abundance of flowers sprouted from the ground and wrapped around her body, covering and warming it.

   "Now, now. We aren't going to bite. Although, Kifu might," The black-haired boy looked at Kifu. He laughed a bit, and to this she rolled her red eyes. "My name is Flint, and this is Dax." Flint motioned to Dax, the brown-haired boy. He waved shyly. "Finally, this is Kifu, and the purple-haired girl over there is Veata." Flint finished, looking expectantly towards Rosaii. She was confused, and hid further behind the flowers.

   "And? You are?" Kifu crossed her arms, looking blatantly at Rosaii.

   "Kifu, would you keep your unrefined attitude to your bloody self?" Kifu looked startled as Flint stared at her angrily. His eyes were a darker blue as they turned back to Rosaii, which startled her into saying her name. "R-Rosaii," She answered shrinking behind the flowers more. "I don't know where I am. I can't find my family, and I don't even know where I live anymore. Do you know where Adams Street is? Am I still in Yosemite?" Rosaii stood up more, wanting to get answers.

   The four exchanged looks and stared at Rosaii questioningly. "What's Yosemite?" Veata asked, obviously confused. Rosaii's eyebrows creased as she stuttered the answer, which confused them all even more. "Honey, we aren't going anywhere if you keep giving these fake places as answers. Right now, we're in the Carighbi forest, which expands for miles. Since you obviously don't know anything else, we're on planet Elementaren, in the Bekaubu galaxy." Kifu rested her hand on her hip, obviously annoyed. 

   "Kifu! She already knew that! She's not an idiot!" Dax raised his voice at Kifu, and Veata rushed to grab Kifu and bring her into the forest. Dax and Flint looked at Rosaii worriedly and sat down beside a small log they found. Rosaii tried lowering the flowers with her mind, and to her surprise, it worked. Dax and Flint stared in awe. 

   "I don't want all this nonsense. Tell me now. Where am I? I know we're not on planet Elementary or whatever. We're on planet Earth. The third planet from the sun. In the Milky Way Galaxy. Tell me how to get back to my parents. Now." Rosaii's eyes widened with anger as she continued speaking. At the end, she saw the looks on Flint and Dax's faces. It was a mix of anger and surprise. 

   "Rosaii, Kifu was right. You can't just go around lying. We saw your experience with your element. Nobody is that natural at it, especially if they randomly transported dimensions. Gosh, this is so frustrating!" Dax ran his hands through his hair, his eyes a dark blue. He stared at Rosaii angrily, which startled her even more.

   "Whatever. You don't believe me. Then leave. I have no idea what this place is. But I'm not lying. Just, go. I hate being misunderstood." Rosaii stood up and climbed to a tree branch. She sat down, but noticed both boys trying to talk to her. She rolled her eyes and climbed to the top branch, which gave a breath-taking view of the stars. Now she could tell. Now she knew she wasn't on Earth. she was in another galaxy. A much prettier one.