Chapter 6

Dax ^^^

   Rosaii wandered through the never ending forest as it seemed, but the forest's atmosphere seemed to have changed from peaceful to foreboding and treacherous. She was scared, and she felt alone. Flint didn't seem like someone who would say that- it was strange that Kifu yelled something that wasn't rude. Rosaii had gone through all the possible ways this happened in her head- anger and fear, possession, everything. The only one that seemed logically possible wasn't logical at all- that was possession. Rosaii pondered this for a while, but soon came to the conclusion that even if this was what happened, she couldn't find them now. All she could do was just wander, and hopefully stumble across a town. If there were any towns.

   The morning light was all blocked out now, since the forest roof was so thick. Everything was darker than it should be. Rosaii found a small squirrel running around the forest with acorns in its mouth. When she saw it, it looked up to her and put its paw on her foot. It dropped its acorn and sat down, and that's when Rosaii realized what was going on. She'd been told before but she didn't fully understand until now. She was in an alternate dimension, where elementals seemed to be the nearest thing to humans as possible. She was a main element, nature slash animals. Flint was fire, shown by his name, Veata was air, Kifu was obviously evil, and Dax was water.

    As soon as Rosaii tried doing it, she prevailed. She tried planting a vine that would bring her to a spot where she could overlook the entire forest- and maybe even find her friends. Rosaii's eyes were shut, and when they opened, she was presented with an amazing view.

   Rosaii excitedly tried walking off the vine, and to her surprise, she walked on air

   Rosaii excitedly tried walking off the vine, and to her surprise, she walked on air. She ran, and realized that she wasn't walking- she was flying!  Rosaii did a back-flip in midair, laughing  and smiling. It was only then she felt she was being watched, so she turned around to see a flying Veata, Flint and Dax in front of her. Rosaii's smile widened as she hugged all three of them, laughing. "I-I can fly!" Rosaii shouted, laughing.

   "Yes, we all can." Dax laughed, flying up.

   "WOO-HOO!" Flint shouted, flying after Dax. Veata laughed, flying to Rosaii's side. They both looked up to the boys, then to each other, and flew up. When they burst through the clouds, they both gasped. It was so beautiful! The two girls laughed and flew to the two boys.

 It was so beautiful! The two girls laughed and flew to the two boys