Chapter 8

"Well, we have to take it to the royal veterinarian, even if Rose just healed it. It could have some kind of mental instability." Flint was staring at the Pegasus when it released a mighty neigh and reared its front legs. He backed up quickly, brushing his pants. "Woah, calm there." Rosaii giggled as she hopped onto the Pegasus, Flint following suit. He looked toward the two left over, who were shifting uncomfortably. Veata grabbed Dax's hand and floated up, air supporting the two of them. Rosaii smiled and got the Pegasus to go, Flint guiding it with his legs. Veata and Dax followed them.

   After about an hour of travelling, a grand castle came into view. Flint excitedly ushered the Pegasus on forward, who let out a neigh and flew a bit quicker.

 Flint excitedly ushered the Pegasus on forward, who let out a neigh and flew a bit quicker

   "We're here," Flint said as he hopped off of Phil. Rosaii heard a yelp of excitement from the top of the castle, then a series of distant footsteps. Suddenly, the giant doors opened as a beautiful girl in a red dress ran to Flint, hugging him. "You're back!" She yelped, hugging him. He laughed and hugged her back, smiling into her shoulder. Rosaii awkwardly let Phil wander into the garden, where he ate some of the grass. The girl awkwardly stared at Rosaii, then widened her eyes when she saw Phil. "No! Stop! Get that beast off my lawn!" The girl released Flint and scared Phil off, who ran to Rosaii. "What even is that thing here for?" She rested her hand on her hip, her face disgusted. "Woah, girl. We came to take it to the Royal Veterinarian." Flint smiled as he brought Phil towards the Veterinary wing. They reluctantly took him in, closing the door behind themselves. "Come on in, guys." Princess Zlo brought them into the castle, holding onto Flint's hand.

   "It's so cool in here!" Veata shrieked, hugging Princess Zlo. She hugged her back and laughed. "I missed you, V!" Veata smiled as she ran into the living room, where beautiful themed furniture sat in order. "Are we staying here, Flint?" Veata asked, flopping onto the couch. Flint looked to Zlo for confirmation, and she nodded her head in excitement. Veata clapped happily.