Month 1... Parties, players, tours.

“So, Luce, Imma go to a party with some guys.” I begin, my laptop open behind me, displaying the image of my brother’s fiancé, as I search through my closet. “What do I wear?” I ask, turning to face my laptop.

Lucy blinks. “Black dress, dark red thighs and jacket, black heels.” Her reply is instantaneous.

“Luce, this is me we are talking about. My closet.” I deadpan, my voice showing my amusement.

She laughs. “Touché. Black skinnies, knee high combats, scarlet tank top, black leathers. Braid your hair to the opposite end and make a side pony. Makeup dark, natural shadow. Wear your studs. And go green. The brown doesn’t suit you.” Lucy orders off, and I grab the items from my closet.

“Thanks Luce.” I say.

“Don’t freeze!” She calls out as I end the chat.

I quickly go to Nick’s room. “I need a bath.” I request, and step inside when he nods. “Where are we going anyway?” I ask as I start pouring my bath, causing him to grin.

“House party.” He states. “On the beach.” He clarifies, and I scoff.

“You do know it’s almost winter, right?” I ask, making him laugh.

“Can I use your shower?” He asks, ignoring my remark.

“I suppose you can…” He turns around. “But I don’t know if you may.” I finish, my face expressionless.

He turns to face me, the look on his face screaming ‘seriously?’

I shrug. “Don’t blame me.” He sends me a mock glare.

“You know…” He takes a step closer to me. I turn my head to the side to show him that I’m listening.

“I can pay you… With a cappuccino.” His eyes have a devilish glint in them. I can feel the light enter my eyes as he takes another step closer.

“On the other hand…” He trails of, closing the distance between us. “I can always never make you another cup.” He whispers in my ear, his breath tickling my ear, and sending a shiver down my spine.

A ‘good grief you stupid fool stop playing with me’ shiver.

“Don’t think I’m beneath breaking into your room.” I whisper, my voice breaking slightly.

“I can hide the machine.” Another shiver.

God, this man.

“Go ahead.” I state, and he steps away from me grinning. “That’s called blackmail, you know, Nick?” I ask, closing the bathroom door behind me.

I’m done quickly, and I head back to my room, dressing before he finishes his shower.

His eyebrows rise when he exits my bathroom. "Did you dress in here? With me in the shower?" He asks, slight disbelief coating his voice.

I nod, concentrating on drying my ponytail after having braided my hair.

"Why?" His voice is flabbergasted. 

I smirk, looking at him over my shoulder. "You're gay, yeah?" I state, my expression shuttered. For some reason I lost my good mood of a few minutes ago.

He frowns, but exits my room, probably to get dressed.

Since my bathroom is now empty, I start with my makeup, inserting my contacts, then applying makeup. In ten minutes I'm done, so I walk back to my room, and log on to the Internet.

I quickly download my mail, sighing when I notice a message from my publisher in my inbox.

He wants to set a deadline for my new book, and is once again begging me to consider a book signing. Something which I refuse to, because I don't want people to know who I am or what I look like.